Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help

STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
Username:STEVEDORAN 1st-a couple weeks ago "I can get dates if u need them"I lost my NISMO to a Scion FRS Spec in a pinks race. The only problem was we didn't race. The game froze I restarted and my car was gone. Anyways I sent message after message I contacted Foxx he looked into it with info I gave him. He got me my car back in amazing time. The only problem it was my car. The carbon fiber wheels were 17" mine were 20",I bought 63 gem gold wheels and 75,000 engine red wheels they weren't there,my car was maxed 1679 this car was 1665. I messaged Foxx a number of times but it was weekend so no reply. He messaged me back on Monday I replied but he hasn't. I needed my car for Turf Wars because it was my biggest point maker. So I spent a ton of money retuning and rewheeling this NISMO. I don't know who tuned this turd but they had no idea what they were doing. I would like to resolve this issue please. 2nd-I don't what's going on with this game this weekend but all of these problems I'm having has cost me a ton of points in Turf Wars and has probably cost my team RedLine a Top100 Mustang. We're always under 100 but this weekend with all these problems we are at 134. I am at 6,000 points and if I was able to get the races that I tried and tried and tried and tried to get I should have easily doubled my points. 3rd-these problem I'm havering trying to race other racers has caused my game to freeze a lot. Three times that I have had shut my app down and restart has cost me money. 1st time shut down with 35,000 restarted to 26 something thousand 2nd time 26,xxx to 22,xxx 3rd time 22,xxx to 18,xxx. I don't know what's going on with this game but I seems like it has been going down hill since I started playing it. I love this game I spent to much $ on this game and the reason for this email is not because I'm angry it's because the only way this game is gonna get fixed is if u guys know what's going on. Thanks Steve Doran IGN-STEVEDORAN Forum-STEVENDORAN Email-sdoran3@hotmail.com Steve Doran's IPad

Comments

• Options
    PrinceDannyPrinceDanny Registered Users 355 Posts
    Atleast be glad you got a nismo back bro could be worse and could have gotten nothing
  • Options
    STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    Yea like I said I'm not mad. Every single car that I've lost due to game era or hackers I've got back. Foxx has always took care of me. My NISMO I lost due to game era or hacker I don't really know which it was I wasn't told. I did get it back and like I've already said in other messages/post that that's the most important thing but they investigated my ticket and decided it wasn't my fault that I should get my car back I expect to get my car back. I know it was an accident and I'm not mad I just wanna see about maybe resolving this issue.
  • Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    i will go through this