Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New team looking for strong and loyal members :-)

nikkishea84nikkishea84 Registered Users 9 Posts
Hello fellow racers!! A new team has been started with some very loyal members already. We are looking to fill several slots....11 to be exact, but we do have some requirements.
1. You have to be able to pull at least 20k in points. This is a must and there will be no exceptions. You can't pull the points, dont apply. If you do make the team and you're not putting up the points, you will be booted no questions asked.
2. You should probably have at the VERY LEAST 20-25 cars. I say this because it takes that many cars just to pull in minimum amounts of points. But hey Ive been surprised before by how many points someone can bring in with just 20 cars so it'll be up to our leaders to decide whether or not you make the cut.
3. A lot of the problems we have noticed with other teams is that everyone jumps from one team to the next trying to get to a better team. Trying to get closer to winning that turf car. This new team is not about that at all. Once you're in, you're family. We are building a solid team with 20 loyal members to break into the top 100 bracket so we can win those turf cars. If you arent patient enough to wait and help us build, dont bother applying. And if you do make the team, and you leave for "something better", you will NOT be welcome back.
4. NO SCAMMING!!!! I shouldnt have to explain anything about this at all. It speaks for itself.
5. We have a way outside of the game to communicate where we share tunes and talk just in general. You will have to download this app so that we can talk whenever we need to.
There are other rules that are implemented by the leaders that they can discuss with you if you decide to join our team. We welcome everyone to join. If youd like to try....comment below. After that I will give you the IGN of our leaders or myself so that they can check you and add you if they think you're qualified enough. The members that are already on the team are not newbies, We have all been on several teams and came together to make this team to be unlike any other. And yes while there are a few rules.....we just wanna race and have some fun!! And be top 100 so we can win that turf car of course :-) Comment below if you're interested!! Hope to hear from you all!
~MzHyde

Comments

• Options
    lift spot 145lift spot 145 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Bump......
  • Options
    Bump. .....
  • Options
    ZDRDSZDRDS Registered Users 167 Posts
    Hey man how many spots do u have open. I have a team were 9 ppl are racing. Do u think ur team could join my team and we would all do better?
  • Options
    Bump. ....
  • Options
    coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    How much does this team pay?
  • Options
    I think we have 10 spots open, team name street souljaz, come apply very loyal team.
  • Options
    straightsouljastraightsoulja Registered Users 19 Posts
    This team pays in turf cars if u work hard enough to earn one. If u are looking for us to pay you u got the wrong team we don't write long posts about being family and loyalty because we bought our team. Did u pay your cuzin to come to your house for thanks giving. This ant the NFL their are no sign on bonus. However if u decide that this is a different type of team and worth changing your mind about monetary rewards you can feel free to contact me anytime because I agree two teams joining forces will be a team that is dangerous.
  • Options
    Ah so closeAh so close Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bump........
  • Options
    coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    This team pays in turf cars if u work hard enough to earn one. If u are looking for us to pay you u got the wrong team we don't write long posts about being family and loyalty because we bought our team. Did u pay your cuzin to come to your house for thanks giving. This ant the NFL their are no sign on bonus. However if u decide that this is a different type of team and worth changing your mind about monetary rewards you can feel free to contact me anytime because I agree two teams joining forces will be a team that is dangerous.

Clam down mate just asking a question. My old team 13 oranges paid. Btw i'm messican so we don't celebrate thanksgiving.
  • Options
    Bump............
  • Options
    Bump......
  • Options
    Bump .....
  • Options
    My team could join youres. We have 9 guys on it but I don't think we could make more then 5k each. I know that's a problem.
  • Options
    straightsouljastraightsoulja Registered Users 19 Posts
    To be honest right now we still have spots available and turf is starting if u guys want to join for this turf have them sent team requests to "street souljaz" we can use the help this turf and u and ur guys will have a good shot at a turf car. Then after we can talk about a second turf. Just send the team request with your name in the comments and I'll add u guys to the team
  • Options
    Sure thing. I'll see if my boys wanna join up with you.
  • Options
    Bump........