Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

maxed stellas and turf cars

I have 2 maxed stella 6.8 tune.....wrc wrapped 1gen maxed....wrc wrapped second gen stock... mustang re second gen stock....focus rs500 stock.....challenger gt2 wrapped second gen stock..... mp4 gt3 with 74 rating gem pain and rims....63 gem kit r34 with 500 gem rims.....stock zr1.... all for trade

Comments

• Options
    VICG7VICG7 Registered Users 168 Posts
    want the gt2 check my garage same name in game also have 300k to throw on top if u find anything u like lmk
  • Options
    SlowRRSlowRR Registered Users 453 Posts
    Would you trade a stella for a wrc wrx unwrapped
  • Options
    Oh alright i have a 1678 ford gt-r 6.9 tuned a 1556 ford gtr a 1673 and 1672 Viper gts-r 1664 Challenger w/Carbon Fiber
    1668 Viper Gts and around 4 Turf tuned mclarens with 300k to add Any of these in a bundle interest you?
  • Options
    Nitros AngelNitros Angel Registered Users 39 Posts
    mustang re second gen stock, I'm interested my ing is Nitros angel if you wanna look and see if you would trade for anything let me know. I am new to the forum but previously and still sell and buy on the Facebook page racing rivals auction site.
  • Options
    AllThrottleNoBottleAllThrottleNoBottle Registered Users 688 Posts
    2 Stock zr1 for a stella and a zr1 and wrc unwrapped for second gen wrapped wrc?
  • Options
    VICG7 wrote: »
    Oh alright i have a 1678 ford gt-r 6.9 tuned a 1556 ford gtr a 1673 and 1672 Viper gts-r 1664 Challenger w/Carbon Fiber
    1668 Viper Gts and around 4 Turf tuned mclarens with 300k to add Any of these in a bundle interest you?
    I would offer the 78 6.9 tuned gt-r the 4 tuned mclarens and 300k?
  • Options
    kreepkreep Registered Users 293 Posts
    Ign same as here
  • Options
    Ya don't really care for the McLaren can you do a diff rent bundle
  • Options
    Bump all still available