Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf and Maxed Cars

AuraliveAuralive Registered Users 103 Posts
Can I ask what's the difference in setups are between Maxed and turf cars? What would I need to do to get the best turf setup in terms of ratings? How do you know which lobby ur in? Also what's the difference between wrapped and unwrapped cars? Thanks for your help with this

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Maxed and turf tuned cars: A turf tune is exactly that a tune that is made for a specific room to run in turf. A max tune is just a car at its maxed rating to do the fastest time possible in that car.

Turf setup: It all depends on what room you would want to go into with that car. There are certain room ratings I dont know them offhand but if you are more than .5 over you get pushed into the next room. The ideal tune would be at 16xx.4 which will be the highest rating and fastest tune you can go in that room.

lobby: For me I look at the average time to see where I'm at. You can also install/uninstall parts until you are pushed into a different room than just uninstall/reinstall the last part.

Wrapped and unwrapped: The only difference is the wrap itself. The wrapped car will have a custom wrap and sometimes custom rims for that car. The unwrapped one will not have the custom wrap or rims and will be able to be painted.

Hope this helped you out!
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Turf setup: I've found that in my experience that the rooms go by as a general. And not exactly... 1635 1645 1655 1660 1663 1668 and max. Those are the general rooms. Now... I'd you are on the gig side of 1645. You will be put in the faster room. So if you are a 1645 and your getting smoked by everyone. Detune your car a little at a time until the room changes. Some cars are different than others. And the evo VIII IS USUALLY the faster car in that specific category. Some cars for instance the wrx coupe will be faster in a 1644 tune. So each car will be a little different. Also in turf .. The higher the engine stress. The more points you will get for winning each race. But on the down side. You won't be able to run as many races before it's time to repair. good luck. I hope we have both helped