Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SRT GTS For Sale

I accept RR, Paypal, or depending on what you're offering, possible trades. Just don't play with this car anymore. Car is rated at 1659. Stock body, stock rims. Looking for offers. Will not send first.

3499t2a.png

Comments

• Options
    sk00linn00bzsk00linn00bz Registered Users 664 Posts
    What What's do u u want for it
  • Options
    sk00linn00bzsk00linn00bz Registered Users 664 Posts
    150k it's a free campaign car
  • Options
    Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    I'll give u 175k
  • Options
    warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    Haha. No thanks. Maxed it's getting $500k
  • Options
    Then that makes $300k sound like a reasonable offer. $300k plus $200k equals $500k. Not your mere $175k offer.
  • Options
    Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    Lmao I take it back it's over 200 hp below maxed and 10 ratings below maxed rating if u expect 300k your out of ur mind lmao good luck finding a buyer
  • Options
    I don't need a buyer. I can always pink slip it for fun. Doesn't bother me a bit. Like I said, car is just hanging out in the garage not being used and didn't know what I could get out of it.
  • Options
    Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Give ya 200k
  • Options
    Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Bigj6996 wrote: »
    Give ya 200k
    . Add u will need some vouches in order for me to send first I have vouches
  • Options
    $230k and its yours
  • Options
    20adkih.jpg

302mbyw.png
  • Options
    JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    This price xD
  • Options
    I see you have nothing better to do since you're running to all the posts and commenting on them.
  • Options
    ClaudiohvClaudiohv Registered Users 82 Posts
    Just sell it to the game they will give u 225K
  • Options
    Game only gives $61k
  • Options
    cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    I will give 215k but I am not paying first. All your deals are with you as a buyer. I have many vouchers like: steve conde, SP Racer, Bloodonmiblade, Shanky, Akuma Zed to name a few. Thats my offer. I am actually going to tune it down to 1656 with my special setup
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    I'll give the $230k you are asking. Add me mwsyner69
  • Options
    Added you mwayner
  • Options
    I'm online. Hit me up when you are ready.
  • Options
    the Viper is SOLD! Mwayner is a legit dude!
  • Options
    100% legit seller too. Thanks.
  • Options
    ClaudiohvClaudiohv Registered Users 82 Posts
    O it's the S class MY bad haha yeah game gives you lots less