Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help please lost account

XavierXavier Registered Users 150 Posts
I play on ios n i linked it to my game center but i cant get it back now my racing rivals name was xtck19 n the pic was a pack of newports please help

Comments

• Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    Did it not pop up asking you to load the user when you loaded again?
  • Options
    Na it just start up a new game u think i lost it forever?
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ok u need to contact customer support with ur current ign ur old ign and ur game centre name. Don't send a ticket more then once it will put u to the back of the line. Also the wait is like 10 business days
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Please make sure that your Game Center has a racer already linked to it.

The info we need specifically is:

Game Center Name (Not email):
    Racer currently linked to that Game Center:
    Racer you need access to:

We will basically swap the two Racer accounts.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    The game center account name is -=
    =- and the racer currently linked to it is xtck12 and the racer i need access to is xtck19 thank u man i really really appreciate the help
  • Options
    -=PLAY3R-= sorry it didnt stick thats the game center account
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Make sure you are logged into Game Center before you open up the game on fresh install. Other wise load user will not pop up ! I am sure this is your issue
  • Options
    Na i did that i did everything everybody said i cant get to that account thanks you for the help tho not alot of people would of took the time n tell me because im a noob to this game