Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

MR PREZODENT IS A SCAMMER

Deal was my rami/z4/z28 for cash PayPal . Since I didn't have vouches he has 10+ I'd go first. After I gave cars he said brb then never got money and he unfriended me. I will post pics as I have them but don't deal with him!!!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Flexx BoiFlexx Boi Registered Users 74 Posts
    His forum name is Xl coalition
  • Options
    I'm keeping this bumped all day
  • Options
    Bump. .
  • Options
    xlcoalitionxlcoalition Registered Users 155 Posts
    Free bump waiting for screen shots.... and still waiting. Everyone who has ever traded with me knows I always go first. Never requested anyone else to go first.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I just did a deal with him and he paid first, smooth transaction!
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    cellufuncellufun Registered Users 115 Posts
    If this guy is a liar what is his rami/z28 doing in your garage? Exactly the same torque. and you went first. right!!
  • Options
    BU81Mic.jpg
  • Options
    4Ek8JRC.jpg
  • Options
    There u go. He did it because he knew i was quitting and figured i wouldnt care. But hes a scammer.
  • Options
    Bump for the scumbag
  • Options
    Bump. .!
  • Options
    RafaOguraRafaOgura Registered Users 437 Posts
    Damn i did a deal with him before....Mr prozedent return his cars bro. No good to scam just because he is quitting
  • Options
    Bump. !
  • Options
    lightspeedracerlightspeedracer Registered Users 81 Posts
    Bumppppp because he proved it
  • Options
    lightspeedracerlightspeedracer Registered Users 81 Posts
    Post the screenshots in his vouches page so people know it.
  • Options
    jim9jim9 Registered Users 121 Posts
    Desperate as s guy right there. Give him his money noob. Screenshots right before our eyes.. why dont you ss that you sent him the money? Again a btch move.
  • Options
    Bump to the top
  • Options
    sgtostersgtoster Registered Users 905 Posts
    bump for some bs..what a POS
  • Options
    baseddaltonbaseddalton Registered Users 240 Posts
    Bump, guy made his 10+ vouches look like idiots/liars, not cool.
  • Options
    Yup exactly bump
  • Options
    Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    What a shame that pathetic lowlife scammers give us legit dealers a bad rep smh. Hope the rami and z28 were worth ruining both your reputation and the legitamacy of the vouch system.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I literally sold him a Silvia 10 minutes before this thread went up, he paid first 250k no problems.
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    Sad thing is, my bro did a deal with him no probs just yesterday, as well...but you can't argue with screenshots.
  • Options
    chupacabra13chupacabra13 Registered Users 117 Posts
    Free bump for me.. cauz i hate the scammers
  • Options
    Dont we all. Mp
  • Options
    KLLLERPRINCEKLLLERPRINCE Registered Users 102 Posts
    Bump for the hatred of scammers
  • Options
    Bump. !
  • Options
    GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    dam and he got caught lying.. he said he always goes first and in the chat he clearly said cars first then money
  • Options
    To the top. .
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    The worst kind of scammers are the ones that start off legit and then turn to POS scammers. What a scumbag. SMFH