Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

NSX Launching

dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
Whats a good technique to launch a maxed or nearly maxed NSX? I have gotten 9.01 boosted, but I am sure it can be better. Thanks in advance. DIMI937

Comments

• Options
    STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    I was told to rev drop rite after 2nd light.
  • Options
    STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    I was told to rev drop rite after 2nd light
  • Options
    Okay I will try that.
  • Options
    sundae2240sundae2240 Registered Users 487 Posts
    You have to drop when 3rd light show up
  • Options
    zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    If you do rev drop and let off on 2nd or 3rd light you will get wheel spin. This car decelerates very slowly. Rev launch or drop launch, is very hard to do with this car if the lights start to drop fast and you don't get a full rev. If you are able to get a full rev let off as soon as the NOS light comes on. Shift it at 8000 rpm. This car will do low 8.4 high 8.3 on boost.
  • Options
    Sweet. Mine is getting maxed soon. Within a point or two now. 8.4? Not bad! Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    I always let off as soon as the first light comes on, sometimes before to get that .5 and under RT with Perfect Launch
  • Options
    JlowwwJlowww Registered Users 28 Posts
    whats your tune if you don't mind me asking. looking for a solid quick tune for my nsx. SC'd btw.
  • Options
    NineBreakerNineBreaker Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hmm, I do 9.9 but i haven't tune it yet but would like to know your setup as well.
  • Options
    zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    Turbo set up, stage 2 NOS bottle, stage 2 cam gear, stock axels and stage 2 springs. Pro parts for everything else. There really isn't a specific tune I've found that works better than others on this car. Definitely go with turbo though. It's faster with turbo set up.
  • Options
    warningxwarningx Registered Users 400 Posts
    My best is an 8.434 w/boost. 1664 rating
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    zondaman wrote: »
    Fastest time posted in any of the groups so far. If there is one faster I haven't seen it but would like to.
    Wow! That is really impressive. I hope I can get my NSX in that range someday. lol
  • Options
    holesbkyholesbky Registered Users 1 Posts
    Nsx turbo or supercharged??