Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

FIX THIS GAME PLEASE!! WHATS UP WITH THE RATINGS??

Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
I HAVE CARS THAT RATINGS ARE JUMPING ALL OVER THE PLACE! THIS IS GETTING TO BE OLD FAST. I HAD A 63 RATED CAR THAT RAN FINE, I PUT IT TO REPAIR AND NEXT DAY IT WAS READING AS A 63 BUT ENDED UP IN A 1668 LOBBY. I COULD TELL BY THE TIMES CARS WERE RUNNING AND THE POINTS BEING AWARDED FOR WINS. I DIDN'T NOTICE UNTIL AFTER I LOST A FEW RACES BY A LARGE MARGIN. WELL I WENT TO INSPECT THE PARTS AND THE RATING JUMPED FROM 1663 TO 1664 W/O DOING ANY SWAPS. ONLY ENETERED UPGRADES AREA AND THERE IT CHANGED BY ITSELF. I HAVE MANY CIVICS IN THIS CURRENT TURF DOING THE SAME. I'VE RESTARTED THER PHONE, RESTARTED THE APP, AND EVEN UN-INSTALLED AND REINSTALLED PARTS THAT USUALLY WORKED TO FIX THIS ISSUE. I SHOULDNT HAVE TO DO ANY OF THE ABOVE. THIS COST ME A NICE CAR LAST WEEK AND SOME $$. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE AS IT HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUS TURF EVENTS.

Comments

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    Yep same here. A 68 cobra jet is in max lobby now and 63 ford gtr is in 63 now. I haven't changed a thing and these tunes are a few months old. Probably have more but just haven't found them yet.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I've reported this to our devs to investigate
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    THANK YOU AND I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE OF A PROGRAM WE USE AT WORK. IT HAS TO BE ON SO I GET STUCK LIKE THIS. SORRY. BUT I WAS SHOUTING IN SOME OF THE PARAGRAPH LMAO.
  • Options
    lestone82lestone82 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ohh i see im not the only one who experiencing this.. i sold my ctr because of this.. because i thought ctr is hard to tune
  • Options
    RZR 69RZR 69 Registered Users 548 Posts
    I installed the Supercharger on all my "R" & "S" class cars two days ago only to find today none of them installed! I already owned them and had them maxed, simply trying to switch from turbo to SC. I hope this helps you investigate as it hurt me this week.
  • Options
    cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    Im having the same problem everyone of my cars either jumped up two ranks or droped two ranks which is putting me in another lobby and im not spending the money to fix it when I shouldnt have to