Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

A Couple cars in need of selling or trade

Stock RSX Type-s Ratting 1604 Trade (1970 Syline) or RRC

Subaru impreza wrx sti Ratting 1637 SELLING (Has super charger and a few other stage one & 2 parts)

Chevy corvette ZR1 Tuned ratting 1669 (Best run was 7.841/ W shit net) looking 600k FIRM Or trade

Stock Nissa Silvia Ratting 1602 (Trade ONLY) Wow me with your best, This is a keeper for me but i can take a chance

I have one Voucher so far Page 68 #1011 IGN-Nitroguy360, I will make the trade/Deal first upon agreement (MUST BE ON TRUSTED LIST)

Comments

• Options
    Nitroguy360Nitroguy360 Registered Users 123 Posts
    BUMP UPDATE::: Im looking for a 510 "stock" Im willing to trade that for the RSX as well
  • Options
    custom 600custom 600 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Nissa silivia for a nissan skyline gt
  • Options
    custom 600 wrote: »
    Nissa silivia for a nissan skyline gt

No thank's
  • Options
    UPDATE::: Silvia has full Aero upgrade,Wheels,Paint,Grip (tires), & Drivetrain along with chassis. In all casses motor is still stock...
  • Options
    BUMP

Subaru impreza wrx sti Ratting 1637 SELLING (Has super charger and a few other stage one & 2 parts)

Chevy corvette ZR1 Tuned ratting 1669 (Best run was 7.841/ W **** net) looking 600k FIRM Or trade

Nissan Silvia Ratting 1602 (Trade ONLY) Wow me with your best, This is a keeper for me but i can take a chance
    UPDATE::: Silvia has full Aero upgrade,Wheels,Paint,Grip (tires), & Drivetrain along with chassis. In all casses motor is still stock...

I have one Voucher so far Page 68 #1011 IGN-Nitroguy360, I will make the trade/Deal first upon agreement (MUST BE ON TRUSTED LIST)
  • Options
    ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    What trade are you looking for on zr1, I can do the 600 just seen cheaper. I got plenty of max cars. Or turf tuned. Add me ign same as here. Vouchers p8 20+
  • Options
    ZacV10 wrote: »
    What trade are you looking for on zr1, I can do the 600 just seen cheaper. I got plenty of max cars. Or turf tuned. Add me ign same as here. Vouchers p8 20+

Alright, Friend request sent. Lets talk
  • Options
    BUMP

Chevy corvette ZR1 Tuned ratting 1669 (Best run was 7.841/ W **** net) looking 600k FIRM Or trade

Nissan Silvia Ratting 1602 (Trade ONLY) Wow me with your best, This is a keeper for me but i can take a chance

• Options
    yankeepr12yankeepr12 Registered Users 158 Posts
    add me interested on the zr1 and silvia Yankee12pr
  • Options
    yankeepr12 wrote: »
    add me interested on the zr1 and silvia Yankee12pr

You have also been added. along with Zacv10

I still have my cars guys so message me in game today
  • Options
    BUMP

Chevy corvette ZR1 Tuned ratting 1669 (Best run was 7.841/ W **** net) looking 600k FIRM Or trade NO McLaren or vipers please

• Options
    Bump to top
  • Options
    Stock RSX Type-s Ratting 1604 Trade (1970 Syline or 510) or cash

Subaru impreza wrx sti Ratting 1637 SELLING (Has super charger and a few other stage one & 2 parts) << How i won it

Chevy corvette ZR1 Tuned ratting 1669 (Best run was 7.841 --on crappy net---looking for offer in CASh ONLY

• Options
    Bump bump bump

I'll part with that Subaru for 25 if anyone wants it Btw.. Also still have the other cars.. I need em gone already. Mm