Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

STORM TROOPERS looking for 30k+

2Next

Comments

• Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Thank you to the players that helped us reach rank 29! Next turf we are adding some strong players and we will be a top 25 team! Thank you guys!
  • Options
    beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    bump rank 23!!
  • Options
    chareoychareoy Registered Users 2 Posts
    is there a spot for me to join?
  • Options
    beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    apply. only one way to find out. the leaders will look at ur garage
  • Options
    Dang bettle! Nice! I'm glad to see the team thrive like it is! I should be back soon. It's been a crazy work schedule for me this weekend.
  • Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    Hey I am lookin to help you guys get to top 25 status. My current team isn't trying as hard as we were before the update and for the amount of time I put into turf I want top 25. I put up 50k+ a turf I know rateings and understand how turf works I feel like I would be a great asset to your team. Please let me know what you think.
  • Options
    AlSalmanAlSalman Registered Users 171 Posts
    Hey I would like to join I was in a top 100 team I manged to do 15k but I can get more I have maxed cars plus gems only thing I need is some good tune
  • Options
    GriselbrandGriselbrand Registered Users 550 Posts
    Hey gonzo, i can do 20-30k depending on work schedules lol. :) lmk if u got slots available.
  • Options
    We have one open right now
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    sup gonzo love the name of ur team is cool ur team rock now good Luck With and see u when i pinks lol i`m from team fastes Family
  • Options
    snail shellsnail shell Registered Users 102 Posts
    I average 40k but have gotten 70k I always got cars for turf lemme know if you still need racers!
  • Options
    We have room snail shell. Come quick or the spot will get filled
  • Options
    Dspence007Dspence007 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Do you guys have room bro
  • Options
    We are full again. How many points can you make in one R class event?
  • Options
    TheBoostedGTheBoostedG Registered Users 127 Posts
    Still got spots open? I have r class to go today!