Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Pinks or else

larkspeedlarkspeed Registered Users 17 Posts
That's what it seems like

Some racers don't want to race for pinks but the way the game is setup you either don't make bets or are often forced to forfeit money without actually racing.

Someone challenges me to a race and I put a bet on it, so the opponent immediately says pinks and you either have to take the pink race or lose your money.

This to me does not seem fair, why should I lose money just because I don't want to race for pinks.

This means I am either forced to give up money or forced to not bet at all.

There either needs to be an option in the game where you can set it that you don't want pink races so the opponent can't raise it to that or make it so you do not lose your money for choosing not to take part in pink races.

And for the record the reason I do not take part in pink races is because the game is just too buggy for that, at least 15 times a day I have races where according to my screen I finish ahead, sometimes more than half a car length, and at the end it says I lost.

Now maybe this is down to my net connection being considerably faster than most peoples but that would meen that the game needs some sort of bandwidth limiter in it to make it more consistent.