Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

scion tc and civic si tuning help

ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
As said by the title, plz help me find which tuning works best with my scion and civic

Comments

• Options
    nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    There is. Scion thread somewhere here you should be able to search it
  • Options
    Bus3rdBus3rd Registered Users 8 Posts
    i am a pro in SI hit me up Bus3rd i set it up for u running a simple 9.9 sec
  • Options
    AndriyanJAndriyanJ Registered Users 457 Posts
    Bus3rd wrote: »
    i am a pro in SI hit me up Bus3rd i set it up for u running a simple 9.9 sec
    Added bus3rd, tell me the best setup for civic si ya. I saw you in the lobby yesterday btw
  • Options
    nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    be leary of Bus3rd, i have not seen any vouches, has 3 posts, and is asking for you to trade the car for him to tune.... just be smart about handing the car over.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    nobrakes4me if you have my email send me a message ill give you the tune for the civic and scion tc.. remember late shift is good for both cars. youll be hitting 9.9 with the right tune
  • Options
    AndriyanJAndriyanJ Registered Users 457 Posts
    aznryda1 wrote: »
    nobrakes4me if you have my email send me a message ill give you the tune for the civic and scion tc.. remember late shift is good for both cars. youll be hitting 9.9 with the right tune
    Mate, can u give me the tune? I'm stuck in 10.3. Send to: julfikarandr@yahoo.com thanks mate!
  • Options
    PR TWINCAMPR TWINCAM Registered Users 2 Posts
    Please can somebody send me the 9.9 set up to my email i will truly appreciate it its twincam.pr@gmail.com i really need it im stock in 10.3 and 10.5 and my boy saids that there is no way a civic can hit 9 i want to prove him wrong
  • Options
    kapikuakapikua Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can you send me the Scion TC and the SI tuned please!! edwinramos.er@gmail.com
  • Options
    theboss8686theboss8686 Registered Users 80 Posts
    Can I get the civic si tune edgar040109@gmail.com
  • Options
    SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
    I've hit 10.001 w my setup..if anyone needs let me know. A lot has to do w shifting and the launch