Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SCAMMER ALERT

z28boi just scammed me for a viper a nsx a dart and a Mazda and 10k he's a dick don't trust him he's on gearheads racing don't trust any of them

Comments

• Options
    goldrazorgoldrazor Registered Users 210 Posts
    I am also taking donations of cars to put me back on my feet or else I will just quit this game
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    I'll take the rest of your cars if you decide to quit
  • Options
    DarkAngel_Mach1DarkAngel_Mach1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Scammer alert!! Asphalt chrome 83 scammed me out of my RE Mustang an 800k ....we raced pinks an the game glitched an he zoomed by me an he said he would give my car back for 800k. An instead he took my car my money and blocked me.
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    To OP. Sorry you got scammed, most of us have at some point. Don't make it our problem though with "taking donations or I'll quit." If you want to quit, quit. I don't know the guy that scammed you but you show no proof and want this community to give you cars to make up for it. Lol man, I HAVE given cars to people that got scammed but they at least proved it.
  • Options
    goldrazorgoldrazor Registered Users 210 Posts
    Yeah well I wasn't smart enough to take pictures but the proof is my cars are missing and their in his garage