Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Update S U C K S

KajnifingerKajnifinger Registered Users 44 Posts
WTF!!! The new Update is totaly GRAP. My game keeps crashing. Lost 2 cars to that Shit. An The lobby indicater dont shows what up or downgrades i made. I tryet to downgrade from 1657 to 1656. But The indicater didt not move what ever parts i took of. So wen i tryet to go in a room i was gone Down to 1654. That sucks...that kost me alot of gems to fix that

Comments

• Options
    silaskuzasilaskuza Registered Users 159 Posts
    So grap ! Aiya
  • Options
    Mr drifter 21Mr drifter 21 Registered Users 65 Posts
    CIE STOP F****ING UPDATING YOU HAVE NO IDEA WTF YOUR DOING!!!! The last several updates have all been DOWNDATES!!! You screwed up the turf scores, then you guys screwed up the cars ratings and ALL our hard worked tunes, now basically the whole game!! SSTTOOPP!!!!! Ive given you a list of issues, and proper fixes I've talked to a ton of players about and you blow that off to screw up your game further?? Is this a game for u guys? To see how far you can push the players? HUH?! Im so unbelievably pissed at you ppl, I've tried the nice way but you ppl must all just stand around and slam your heads into walls then brainstorm new ways to F*** this game up! I honestly cant even understand how a human that has the sense to wipe their own a**** can think any of this would be appreciated by the players?!?! Ive wanted all the massive amount off issues fixed, but ive finally came to the conclusion that you ppl are just NOT capable of doing anything but make things worse, i mean you guys are the ones who made the game with all its issues i guess its fitting that anytime you touch it, it gets worse. I feel like the only person that realizes WOW EVEN WITH THE GAME SO F'ED UP PPL STILL PLAY AND SPEND $ SO IF IT WAS DONE CORRECT IT WOULD DO AMAZING!
  • Options
    PLEASE IF YOU CARE ABOUT ANY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU WILL JUST SELL THIS GAME TO A STUDIO THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING! PLEASE!!! OR TAKE MY ADVICE, IVE CONSULTED SEVERAL BIG AND SMALL COMPANIES AND STUDIOS AND YOU GUYS LITERALLY MAKE THE WRONG MIVE EVERY TIME!! I HET NOBODY AT CIE CAN PLAY CHESS, OR CHECKERS FOR THAT MATTER..... HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE TERRIBLE MISTAKES YOU GUYS MAKE BEFORE YOU MAKE THEM??? A BUNCH OF KIDS THAT PLAY THIS GAME KNOW TIGHT AWAY!!! IM AN ADULT BUT REGARDLESS ITS PAINFULLY OBVIOUS!!!
  • Options
    AND IF ANYBODY AT CIE GIVES A D*** THEY WOULD HAVE A PLACE TO E-MAIL THAT ACTUALLY GETS READ!! THE LIMITED CHARACTER BOX FOR EMAIL GETS READ BY SOMEBODY THAT HAS NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON LET ALONE ANY WAY TO RELAY THE COMMENTS TO THE APPROPRIATE PERSON, AND THESE FORUMS MAKE ALL I TYPE ONE GAINT PARAGRAPH WHICH MAKES IT LOOK SLOPPY AND EXTREMELY HARD TO GET THE POINT ACROSS. ID ASSUME THIS IS ON PURPOSE SINCE IM SURE YOU GUYS CANT EVEN SPELL "CUSTOMER SERVICE" OR EVEN HEARD THE PHRASE... CIE PLEASE JUST GET YOUR S*** TOGETHER I CANT STAND THIS! A GOOD GAME GONE TO WASTE BECAUSE THEIRS SOME STUDIO THAT HAS NO BUSINESS UPDATING, CONSTANTLY CHANGING EVERYTHING FOR THE WORSE! ALMOST ALL MY FRIENDS STOPPED PLAYING AND ONE AFTER SEEING THIS UPDATE STOPPED PLAYING, IVE NOW LOST ALL DRIVE AND CARE ABOUT THE GAME....
  • Options
    after all the time ive put in this game and now this new update makes it so slow and since im already having to CONSTANTLY wait for it to load turning back on, (because this game is so poorly made it cant even run in the background for more then 15 seconds) now even worse, even more waiting and loading for what? Some dumb pictures and backgrounds nobody give a s*** about? So stupid i cant believe it. And not only that you FORCE us to update that really pisses me off I DONT WANT YOU TERRIBLE BULLS*** UPDATES THEY RUIN EVERYTHING! On top of the other 30 problems the game already had!. You guys didn't fix the garage, the messaging, the friends list, the glitches, the lagging, the scamming, the daily rewards, the videos, the ANYTHING!!! And now every text bar is messed up, the scrolling is worse, the game is ruined GOOD F'ING JOB!! All you ppl do is add to the issues!!! Im so pissed off Its like you putting alot of time and effort into your computer then one day while ur sleeping i come take windows off and load apple/mac from the 90's and change everything and make more issues and not even attempt to fix anything! WHY DID YOU EVEN DO THIS!!!! I DONT EVEN SEE A GAME CENTER THING ill prolly lose my act... At this point i dont give a s*** ......