Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Error (500)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Lead footedLead footed Registered Users 7 Posts
    Well that's it for me this game is just bull shit
  • Options
    Loon3kLoon3k Registered Users 30 Posts
    Team rank has gone up 7ranks how is this possible we were at 90 and now at 97!! Eventually other players are playing, i can log on and check by pressing try again on the error 500 box, thats how i found out! Hope they fix this soon or alot of ppl are going to be really disappointed. .
  • Options
    Lbert1969Lbert1969 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Error occured in racing rivals, unable to complte action (500). I already delte then download again racing rivals but it still the same. Please kindly solve my problem because i cant play.thanks
  • Options
    WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
    Gwells same thing here I hope they didn't kick us bro, I deleted re installed 20 times , got in for 20 minutes last night and got kicked out. This is bull shitt it's been almost 24 hours I couldn't play
  • Options
    WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
    Nothing is fixed, you want great people yo lose everything like wtf
  • Options
    R311R311 Registered Users 221 Posts
    Lol cie only making sure some teams win, and keeping actually winners out.. Think abt it (and anyone who knows abit about working serving servers and links to servers) THERE IS NO SUCH BS AS A SERVER BEING DOWN THIS LONG. WHO IS PROVIDING THE LINK AT&T? VERIZON? SPRINT?? ALL OF THIS PROVIDERS AND THEIR COMPETITORS WILL RESTORE ANY DOWNTIME WITHIN A FEW HOURS.

THIS IS CLEARLY CIE/GLU INTERNAL MATTER, but wait.. How come some playerd can stay in game and race while others cant?? If the server is overloaded then either the entire thing shuts OR theres a max limit of players that can stay on.. Meaning? +/- 5% offliners.. But this??! More than that.,. Lol only reasons are either stack ip blocks, or the user DB crashed (checksum would clear this btw)..

Is cie responsible?? Lol maybe not the company, but the server boys? Lol is the ford car this week that good u had to f us all over this way??? Seriously???

Dirty pencil weilding nerds like me need my pixels !!! Just /create those cars and transfer it to ur buddy's #accounts.. All the user DB is in ur hands anyways.. Are the ford car numbered in anyway server side to prevent duping? Is that something newly implemented?? Screwed ur money making scheme?? Is that why u had to do THIS??? Lol

Dogs!
  • Options
    DrunkenMonkeyfuDrunkenMonkeyfu Registered Users 6 Posts
    Just started to get this message. Tried to delete and reinstall but still the same thing.
  • Options
    Racing MFRacing MF Registered Users 1 Posts
    i have a friend that is on our team...that have an iphone an its playing normaly...he said to me that in the morning he had the same problem and then stopped...im not lucky im still having the same error....