Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Update on cars for sale must read!!! :D

Its QUICEX i have sold 1 of the 4 nissan gtr r35s and i have 3 left... aslo i sold a maxed evoiii, and i now have a tuned 370z for sale also with a maxed 370z after like 1 or 2 parts also i have a impreza for sale the new showroom impreza... i have a rx7 for sale and a civic type r for sale its stock the rx7 is a bit tuned and 2 supras 1 turbo other supercharger tune it your way and thats about it for now.. message me on rivals QUICEX if interested in anything Enjoy :DDDD

Comments

• Options
    SPACECHIMP305SPACECHIMP305 Registered Users 263 Posts
    Are you interested in a maxed rx7 staged on 250k rims? Hmu on pm.
  • Options
    Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Ok why make another tread ??? But how much for R35's drop holeshot 199 let me know
  • Options
    How much for all of them bro
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
    r35 what ratings & how much
  • Options
    If it's to pricy no one will buy lol
  • Options
    Are these maxed r35 or what
  • Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
    i want the best gtr you got give me price ill be on at 2pm
  • Options
    OrdnryOrdnry Registered Users 518 Posts
    Interested in several cars. add me and let me know she you're online. Ordnry
  • Options
    silaskuzasilaskuza Registered Users 159 Posts
    Quicex is legit seller. Dealt with him before.