Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unable To Join Race Room

A lot of people are getting this message and can't join any lobbies.

Comments

• Options
    Scott BurchetteScott Burchette Registered Users 54 Posts
    Been trying for 30 minutes now with no luck. Team is falling in rankings because some of our top guys can't race.
  • Options
    BigRevoBigRevo Registered Users 80 Posts
    Im having the same problem I can't get into any lobbies not even normal race ones
  • Options
    Casey388Casey388 Registered Users 171 Posts
    Same issue here. Tried on my home wifi and 4g. Heard from people on my team it is happening on both iPhone and Android users. Sucks to slip in rank and not be able to do anything about it.
  • Options
    SniperboySniperboy Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same problem here for more than 1 hour , my team is pushing to be top 25 and my stuck cant race , when these stupid things will stop , and yeah one of my teammate saw someone glitching again on pinks , thank you devs u make it more sucks day by day
  • Options
    Rebeca007Rebeca007 Registered Users 82 Posts
    same here, 2 of us are affected....
  • Options
    James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    Unable to race at all
  • Options
    tokishtokish Registered Users 31 Posts
    unable to race IGN - Tokish 4hrs and going strong
  • Options
    racerx2780racerx2780 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Happened to me last night while i was trying to get some final points before the next stage, but couldnt race until after the stage was over. Now its happening again this morning. Unable to race even multiplayer.
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Still the same. I see you guys on turf. I'm guessing it's the server/lobbies or our group thats affected by this.
  • Options
    Jerry ShweJerry Shwe Registered Users 72 Posts
    yea man youre right only the people who connect to our servers are having this problem its been almost 24 hrs and still cant race.
  • Options
    Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I made a new account out of boredom and curiosity, that one works perfectly fine. But my original account(inactive with 2 cars), and the one i'm currently using are still having problems.