Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Ever since the update ive realised how many whiny brats play this game.

Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
you guys need to calm down, especially that kings dude who types in all caps and annoys the heck out of me(how hes not banned yet, idk). they are doing their best and you screaming in their faces wont do jack ****. let them do their magic in their own time. youre all acting like theyre doing this on purpose. we are their supply of money. why would they want the customers to stop playing. its like if all the walmarts thought it would be a good idea to be open but lock the doors so that no one could get in to spend money, theyre not stupid enough to do that to their consumers otherwise theyd go bankrupt. please have some faith in them. i do, so should you. if you want to be of some help tell them your exact problem with the new update not just " this looks like crap and is so buggy, change it back to the old update!!!1"

Comments

• Options
    ErikErik Registered Users 97 Posts
    Ha, exactly. People don't appreciate anything! Like I have said before. I think the admins are doing a awesome job. It is still a pretty new game and there is a lot to learn from the mistakes made. Roll with it people. Or don't play. Super simple logic
  • Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    The game works fine for me now thats not the point though. People (iOS users) want the old version back we did not ask for the game to look like android version, we do not know why this update was necessary, all we want is old version back so things can go back to normal…..
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I knew someone would bring this up
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    FYI its REALIZED. Go back to school i wont even comment on this and tell you how stupid you really sound
  • Options
    Chris.erChris.er Registered Users 131 Posts
    How long have you been playing this game? You don't have the slightest clue on how much money this game generates on a daily basis do you? And this game has had issues from the very first turf war event.. I been here from the start and it's gone down hill since. All we have asked was for a trading post to be implemented so people don't get ripped off for there cars, better customer service, and a few other issues that have plagued this game since day one. Yet all we have gotten was a updated mid turf not to long ago which made everything worse then finally when things were getting back on track in some what of a timely fashion after that big DNF glitch and hack and then bam another update just before a 24hr turf that affect us iso players. There priority is android and always has been since the launch. So yes the ISO players would like to have the old update back it ran better and had less issues then this current update and it's not being winey if people spend real money they expect a product they can use no or am I just being a prick cause if I pay for a service I expect it to run and be fixed in a timely manor not were working on it and none comes of it.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Fp67 wrote: »
    you guys need to calm down, especially that kings dude who types in all caps and annoys the heck out of me(how hes not banned yet, idk). they are doing their best and you screaming in their faces wont do jack ****. let them do their magic in their own time. youre all acting like theyre doing this on purpose. we are their supply of money. why would they want the customers to stop playing. its like if all the walmarts thought it would be a good idea to be open but lock the doors so that no one could get in to spend money, theyre not stupid enough to do that to their consumers otherwise theyd go bankrupt. please have some faith in them. i do, so should you. if you want to be of some help tell them your exact problem with the new update not just " this looks like crap and is so buggy, change it back to the old update!!!1"
    Ok kid listen up .. To able to comment on UR post I need U to answer those questions for me .. 1.. Which device R U using .. Droid or IOS ..!!? 2.. How long U have been playing this game ..!? 3..How often U play Turf War ..!!? 4..What was The last position for UR team in last Turf War ..!!? (If U R actually playing Turf) 5..HOW MANY CARS AND RRC DO U LOST TO GLITCHES BEFORE AND TO THE NEW UPDATE NOW ..!!? 6..why does it bother U when ppl asking for their rights ..!!? 7.. What would U feel if UR account has been stopped for 1-2 weeks and every one else can play without any issue ..!!? 8.. how long do U think we had waited for this update ..!!? 9.. Do U really think that we had to wait for 2 weeks ..!!? 10.. Have H ever had any experience with CIE support or sec teams ..!!? ........... So before U start preaching us again .. Try to understand what we R looking for here .. Giving us (IOS) the chance to turf with this update or not turfing for 1-2 weeks (which I believe it would be longer than that) is not acceptable .. While others (droid) can turf while their driving in real life .. Am not giving anyone time .. And this time am stand with all players that raise their voice against CIE .. Coz I've been tired of standing at CIE side .. Giving myself hope and being ambition for better game .. Well guess what .. That never happened (at least for me) .. This game is getting worse and worse .. So don't came here acting like nothing happened and everything will be fine .. COZ IT'S NOT .. And the most important thing .. DON'T ACT LIKE U UNDERSTAND HOW DO WE FEEL .. Coz u haven't experienced what we gone throw .. And U haven't listen to all promises that has been giving to us ..
  • Options
    k1ngs94k1ngs94 Registered Users 150 Posts
    Yaaaaaaaaaaawn

WE WANT OUR GAME GONZO!!!!!!!!! IM TRYING TO GET THE FORUMS TO HAVE A VOICE!!!! WE WANT THIS UPDATE OUT OF HERE!!!!!
  • Options
    Nightfire27Nightfire27 Registered Users 192 Posts
    Seriously, can everyone CALM DOWN! Getting frustrated and moaning is gonna do jack all, so just post what issues there are and let CIE fix it ffs, every game has it's issues, and it will never be a quick fix, so chill out and wait for the next update to fix it.
  • Options
    ChrisChris Registered Users 110 Posts
    lol...... cie at its best
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    eating all my popcorn, while i think about how im gonna sell my account
  • Options
    KayzaccKayzacc Registered Users 2 Posts
    The game started to be fun till the update goes back, the graphics are bad the experience of use are poor, the controls changed and I dont know why, Everything was good I had no problem with the game till now, I bet 10k and I won but they only give me 1k, to be sincere thats piz me up cause as much here I've spend money in the game and this is my first game there I do that so plese think just a Lil bit in us ISO users
  • Options
    GvosGvos Registered Users 69 Posts
    I understand everyones frustration, but with all that has transpired the last few months I haven't turfed in at least the last 4 events. It will get fixed, they're working hard I'm sure by the lack of response, they're busy fixing it. Hang tight and don't bet or pink for a while.
  • Options
    HondaHonda Registered Users 14 Posts
    k1ngs94 wrote: »
    Yaaaaaaaaaaawn

WE WANT OUR GAME GONZO!!!!!!!!! IM TRYING TO GET THE FORUMS TO HAVE A VOICE!!!! WE WANT THIS UPDATE OUT OF HERE!!!!!

You're annoying. Nobody cares what you want. Just shut up noob.
  • Options
    Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    Honda wrote: »

You're annoying. Nobody cares what you want. Just shut up noob.
    He says hes giving the forum a voice lol
  • Options
    GvosGvos Registered Users 69 Posts
    I meant no disrespect, was trying to stick up for you guys. I know you guys are working your A off to fix it. I'm just more cautious with bets at the moment.