Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SELLING AMC JAVELIN FROM THE SPECIAL 1 DAY TURF TRADES ALSO ACCEPTED

HEY GUYS LOOKING TO GET ANYWHERE FROM 2-5 MIL FOR THIS, BEST OFFER WILL TAKE IT, IM OPEN TO TRADES ASWELL AS NOGOTIATIONS

ALSO JUST A WARNING DUE TO THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE LOOSING MONEY AFTR WINNING BETS, AND NOT GETTING THE CARS THEY WIN IN PINKS, SO ON AND SO FORTH BECAUSE OF THIS TRASH UPDATE

ONCE A DEAL IS MADE IT MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE TRANSACTION CAN TAKE PLACE, PLEASE SSEND ME A PM ON THE FORUM FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS/QUESTIONS

OPEN TO ITUNES CARDS

Comments

• Options
    PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    what would you be willing to take as a trade?
  • Options
    k1ngs94k1ngs94 Registered Users 150 Posts
    BUMP BUMP BUMP
  • Options
    BUMPIN IT UP
  • Options
    cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    This guy is 100% legit
  • Options
    GriselbrandGriselbrand Registered Users 550 Posts
    the flamingo is very legit. ;)
  • Options
    BUMPING SO I CAN SELL QUICK
  • Options
    BUMP FOR THE BLOWER MOTOR ON THE JAVELIN
  • Options
    PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    Add me kings94 and look through my garage and let me know if you see anything you like. I'm having trouble playing since the last update but hopefully I can play soon.
  • Options
    STILL SELLING BUMP
  • Options
    NEED THIS GONE BUMP
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    BUMP RIGHT HERE!!! LETS HELP THIS GUY SELL THIS ANIMAL OF A CAR
  • Options
    XavierXavier Registered Users 150 Posts
    Ill trade u for a maxxed out stella or or something add me in game xtck is rr name
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    I could trade you a few different cars for it depending. What's your IGN?
  • Options
    BUMP HERE!! LETS SELL THIS BEAST OF A CAR HERE FOLKS
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    K1NGS94- us mods cannot fix the update we are mods to the forum and that's all only admins can fix the game, thought I might tell you that I case u didn't know.
  • Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    lmfao at your comments
  • Options
    BUMP FOR GOOD LUCK FOR A LITTLE GUY WITH CYBER TOUGH GUY ATTITUDE
  • Options
    Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    Will u take a maxed stella for it? And I agree about the update. Have lost several cars due to glitches in launching or shifting. Not sure that I want to poop on anyone but I understand the frustration.
  • Options
    beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    k1ngs94 wrote: »
    HEY GUYS LOOKING TO GET ANYWHERE FROM 2-5 MIL FOR THIS, BEST OFFER WILL TAKE IT, IM OPEN TO TRADES ASWELL AS NOGOTIATIONS

ALSO JUST A WARNING DUE TO THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE LOOSING MONEY AFTR WINNING BETS, AND NOT GETTING THE CARS THEY WIN IN PINKS, SO ON AND SO FORTH BECAUSE OF THIS TRASH UPDATE

ONCE A DEAL IS MADE IT MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE TRANSACTION CAN TAKE PLACE, PLEASE SSEND ME A PM ON THE FORUM FOR ANY FURTHER DETAILS/QUESTIONS

OPEN TO ITUNES CARDS

btw after a bet if it looks like you lost your money all you do is reset your client and its there. its a bug of course, you recieved your cash just wont show till you restart RR. this is more of a helpful tip for the buyer so they are more safe to buy from you so in a way it helps you too
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    bro i can trade the javelin for a first place viper acr x turf
  • Options
    Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    Very legit trader. 100% smooth and honest. Thanks bro
  • Options
    JEPOYz1JEPOYz1 Registered Users 125 Posts
    Trade for civic type-r s2000 and 2 evo x?
  • Options
    SOLD TO Hooked1 VERY SMOOTH, LEGIT BUYER, HE WOULD ALSO SHIIT ON GONZOS CHEST
  • Options
    cjsabocjsabo Registered Users 507 Posts
    Its sad that a moderator acts like a child on here. Aren't mods of FORUMS supposed to stop forum fights and not fuel them.
  • Options
    DaRealTripDaRealTrip Registered Users 68 Posts
    I'll giv u turf Tokyo scion or trade u anything in my garage my ign is TRIP92320