Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Tune stats for all items and all cars and all costs?

RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
I'm looking to design a site or spreadsheet that will have drop-downs so can do a full offline tune of a car to see the various end result stats. Now is there a place or Dev resource that exports that game data?

Or is it just a manual affair? Also how often does the of individual items change throughout the game, is it a viable idea even?

Or better yet, had someone else already done this?

Comments

• Options
    Bad KarmaBad Karma Registered Users 128 Posts
    would be nice to have something like this, probably has been attempted not fully done to work properly yet.
  • Options
    beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    don't share the rev drops D:
  • Options
    Bad Karma wrote: »
    would be nice to have something like this, probably has been attempted not fully done to work properly yet.
    I guess nothing public, no Dev kits. Oh well manual it is, for the cars I own at least..
    don't share the rev drops D:
    I'm not sure what that means.
  • Options
    Sample of the spreadsheet tool I'm working on. Where you use a drop down menu for each item and then in realtime, see the change in various total stats for that car.

WwlKMmr.png
  • Options
    robotdriverrobotdriver Registered Users 1 Posts
    Rumbaar Nice work can I get a link to download and try it out.
  • Options
    Rumbaar Nice work can I get a link to download and try it out.
    It's still a work in progress, so no link yet.

As I have to manually get the stats, I have to actually purchase and install all upgrades to at least Stage 2. So as to be able to get all Pro stats, it takes time and money.
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    There is something similar to this that was floating around one of the FB pages, but it was "out-dated" I'll see if I can find it anyway.
  • Options
    s13silviaguys13silviaguy Registered Users 408 Posts
    Great idea!! I hope u can make this work...
  • Options
    It's hard, I've completed one full car so far. Honda Civic SI and have 5 others in progress. Found over 50% of items on a car have incorrect stats in their display to the player. Now without confirmation or any acknowledgement from CIE which is the error. It's hard to proceed without knowing it's a waste of time.
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Someone has already created something like this however I am not sure if he decided to release it publicly. I will have to dig through my old private messages and message him about it. Since I stopped posting my tunes for free I definitely would love to see this tool being used to help the not so lazy players..
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm using it currently to tune my currently owned cars. As a new player with not so millions of RRC, it's a slow process :D
  • Options
    karlholliman82karlholliman82 Registered Users 32 Posts
    impressive. would love to get my hands on something like this
  • Options
    impressive. would love to get my hands on something like this
    I'm still finalizing the best format for the file, but I might release the one I've completed. As it's the base D car most get, it might be good to get some user feedback.
  • Options
    karlholliman82karlholliman82 Registered Users 32 Posts
    if you decide to do so let me know. definitely interested and would try to help you out any way i can
  • Options
    nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    Ruumbar pm me... I have something of the same in the works and have some thoughts for you, maybe we can collaborate