Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

It's Getting Worse Not Better

Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
First the Launch Button doesn't work. Then that starts working and the gas pedal doesn't work. Then the gas pedal stays jammed and I can't launch properly. Next freezing on launch and now finally complete blackout at end of race. Jeez Louise. I've lost so many gem boosts now that I've lost count. There is just no way to turf race any longer...

Android platform

Comments

• Options
    Trilogy757Trilogy757 Registered Users 68 Posts
    Confucius once said if you game no work from beginning why race with gems until it gets fixed
  • Options
    The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    Exactly. At this point everyone knows the most recent update has the potential to be great as we go but for right now early into it's launch there are a number of bugs, all of which the devs acknowledge and are already working on. Knowing that there are a number of issues with a fresh update and still making the decisions to race for bets, pink people, and use gem boosts are all decisions you made with the knowledge of the risks involved until a fix is made to the update, meaning that the only logical thing you can really complain about here is you lack of logical thinking. Catch my drift? Sure we can be frustrated about the issues, but we can only blame ourselves for the decisions we make regarding how we go about compromising until the proper changes are made. The two extremes most players are taking are either quitting, or trying to carry on as if these issues aren't there, when the most sensible way to handle this in my opinion is to find the neutral ground, sticking to lower end cash bets and casual racing. Both the players and the devs will be operating at somewhat of a loss with them not earning as much profit as usual from gem and currency purchases and the players refraining from utilizing their boosts and such, but it's a temporary compromise for both ends until the changes are made to return the community to business as usual.
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    WELCOME TO DISAPPOINTED PLAYERS CLUB