Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unable to play for two weeks now!!!

NinjavitisXxNinjavitisXx Registered Users 68 Posts
My ign: ELITE KING KILLER I have been getting an error message saying "Unable to join room please try again" for two weeks now and I havent been unable to play the entire time. I sent an email immediately after experiencing this issue and I have already got a reply saying that its an internet latency issue which isnt correct but I did the troubleshooting steps anyways which had no effect. On July 3RD I spoke with the admin RRYSTORM and he informed that my acct was acctually banned for exceeding the pinks limit and that the error message I was getting was the wrong the message that would come with a banned acct. I have been extremely patient while waiting for even one more message from the admins I have informed of my issue and im getting absolutely no help or even information I have sent private messages to RRYSTORM, LUTZBERG AND FOXX and not one of them have made any effort to help me. I understand the last update has been absolutely garbage and needs to be fixed but my issue started way before you have put out the update and its absolutely ridiculous how long its taking me to get help and ill be damned if i have to restart and lose all the cars I worked hard to get and even bought this should be something that requires a few mins of work to resolve and I feel like ive been kicked to the end of the line. I want my acct restored so I can race and more importantly manage my top 100 team this is uncalled for all of the admins have all my info and I expect to hear back soon.

Comments

• Options
    As I was typing this Rrystorm actualmy got back to me...so I might actually have some help
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    done and done
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    so is your game working now? cause alot of people have that issue where they cant join a lobby. my other account must be banned as well due to transferring cars. let me know what your situation is cuz i sent a ticket last week
  • Options
    Yes rrystorm has resolved my issue and while I wish it was a bit quicker I am so happy to be back on the drag strip....thank u rrystorm
  • Options
    HONDA CIVIC YOHONDA CIVIC YO Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have the same error I haven't played in 2 weeks my ign is Honda civic yo. Please help me