Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Wheres our compensation ??

BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
Cie or glu or whatever remember the ford gt giveaway ...the bmw gt3 giveaway ... The numerous times they gave us gems for compensation for their mistakes this last one was the screwup of all time and still going on my game still crashes constantly and we get nothing in return but itll be fixed soon soon soon very soon WTF you dont care !!
My 2 cent !

Comments

• Options
    Pro racer 32Pro racer 32 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Agreed! I've been trying to get out the word but no one listens!
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    It's your device. The game doesn't seem to support older devices now. I use iPhone 5c and I have 0 problems. Maybe update your device and you will thank yourself for doing it. Ask anyone who's played on a older iPad or iPhone 4/4s, when they get a new phone the game is great again.
  • Options
    Spoken like a true moderator !
  • Options
    Loiloi107Loiloi107 Registered Users 70 Posts
    I had iPhone4s and game was becoming unplayable,luckily this phone died so upgrade to iphone6, haven't had one problem.So maybe game doesn't support older devices anymore
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    ^ it's not a maybe lol.
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    not sure I have a newer phone and im pretty sure the servers were down for MOST people, therefore should get some sort of compensation considering the amount of money people spent during the last turf.....kind of ridiculous if you ask me, shouldn't even be a debate
  • Options
    cat9801248cat9801248 Registered Users 340 Posts
    I have the newest ipad and the latest update and mine still crashes it dont crash all the time but the last two turfs its crashed more than anything just saying
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    I think there giving your compensation on twitter. Someone just got the old school firebird.
  • Options
    Compensation was the basis of this post , ive also heard several who have upgraded to newer phones who are still having trouble
  • Options
    The twitter thing is not compensation
    It just like a give away they post a number ever few hours and the first one to claim it wins
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    I understand but you didn't get the sarcasm. ..........
  • Options
    Sorry just didnt get it
  • Options
    NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    So since the game dont work on older model phones and ipads. All those people have to suffer?? Thats not fair. I still havent been able to play since the 24 hour javelin event and u can play on older model phones u just cant have 400 cars fyi ..