Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ARE U A TOP PLAYER? 50K-100K+ JOIN RR ALL STARS

budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
I NEED ONLY SOLID TOP 100 RANKED TEAM PLAYERS THAT WANT TO BE PART OF A ALL STAR TEAM. THE BEST OF THE BEST. AFTER WE WIN THIS FIREBIRD TURF THEN THE TOP PLAYER WILL BE REWARDED WITH A CAR OF HIS CHOICE AND LEADER OF THE ALL STAR TEAM 2 IF HE OR SHE CHOOSES. TOP TEAMS MAY ALSO NOMINATE THEIR TOP GUYS TO GO AND JOIN FOR A SINGLE TURF WITH US. MY IGN IS :THE DUKEIII. THERE ISNT A REAL ALL STAR TEAM YET SO THIS IS IT. IT WILL BE CALLED RR ALL STARS. PLEASE NO POSERS. ONLY THE BEST OF THE BEST. IF YOU ARE TIRED OF LOSING OR BEING THE TOP GUY BRINGING IN MAJORITY POINTS OR JUST WANT TO COMPETE WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST ON ONE TEAM SEE IF YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST RACER.U CAN ALSO HAVE YOUR TEAM NOMINATE U TO COME JOIN US FOR A TURF . YOU MIGHT BE ONE OF THE TOP GUYS ON YOUR TEAM BUT ARE U ONE OF THE TOP GUYS IN ALL OF RACING RIVALS? U WILL BE COMPETING FOR RANK 1 AGAINST 18 OTHER TOP GUYS ON RACING RIVALS WHILE MAINTAINING THE TEAM MATE LIKE SPORTSMAN-SHIP. IT IS STILL EXPECTED AND ENCOURAGED TO HAVE RESPECT AND COMADERY TO ONE ANOTHER AS A TEAM SHOULD; ESPECIALLY A ELITE TEAM SUCH AS THIS. IF ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME ON HERE OR FIND ME IN THE GAME.

Comments

• Options
    Please leaders allow and send your best guys to race with us. If the leader of XMEN leader Ill BOOST can pm me . And the leaders of these teams BANANA SPEED, TRUE LOYALTY ,THE KAMIKAZEES, TRUE RIDERS, REPOMEN, QAF, TIP TOP PLEASE CONTACT ME ON HERE OR THE GAME. THANK YOU. THEDUKEIII
  • Options
    Bump bump nobody interested in this except a few??