Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Beginners Guide

Took me awhile to find this so I figured id share

First I start off with the scion tc. Run my first race with no upgrades. Collect bonus and then before the next race. I go back and upgrade to get nos. Then upgrade nos to stage 2. And bottle stage 1. Then race second race. Then I upgrade all intake to stage 1. Then exhaust header and pipe. To stage 1. Then. Engine. Rod to stage 1. Crank to stage 1. Jets to stage 1. And race. Next race. Collect bonuses as they come. After winning that race. I upgrade piston to stage 1 and weight reduction to stage 2. Then race next 2 races. Last race use free boost and win. .. next car.

Choose the scion upgrade all of the same upgrades. As you just did with the pervious car. Race and win up to the last race. Use boost and win last race.

Then choose evoLUTION VIII. Do the exact same. With all of the upgrades. Race to the last race. Then use boost and win. The last race.

Now it's different. Choose the nsx. Upgrade to nos. And weight reduction. And then when both have installed. Upgrade nos and bottle to stage 2. Then race first and second race. Then upgrade all engine. To stage 1. All exhaust to stage 1. And all intake to stage 1. Do not upgrade to pro. Race next race. Then upgrade nos to max. And weight to max. Race to the last race and use boost to win that race.

Then choose the next car as the mp4. Do the exact same as the nsx. And run the same up to the last race where you will have to boost to win.

Then in r class choose the scion spec. And do the same as the pervious.

I beat the game using this exact method, any questions just pm me.

Happy racing!