Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Still waiting

PitBull82PitBull82 Registered Users 80 Posts
I aint dumb enough to pass pinks or high stake bets right now like alot of ppl are after knowing whats going on seeing that its been going on for almost 2 weeks my thing is yeaterday yall posted that you are doing hotfixes which dont require a build that will take 1-2 weeks after a week ago you said itd be fixed in 2 weeks anyways if yall are performing hotfixes then why iant the launch button working yet why is it most the time when i hit the gas to rev up yo launch it doesnt rev up these are hotfixes yet nothing has changed even though u posted yesterday it be changed appreciate a answer thanks

Comments

• Options
    Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    It isn't fixed yet because they are working on the slow connection problem occurring. The slow connection is the priority because it's not letting people race and turf starts in less than an hour
  • Options
    Then they shouldnt of said they was working on the hotfixes that have been occuring the orange bar of death is a recent problem people started to mention in mass also this msg was to CIE dont members who want to give their 2 cents im dont trying to be rude i understand where ur coming from and appreciate ur input because ur a senior member and i RESPECT all of you senior members and look up to you guys as well i just wish they would answer a question from me instead of hearing only from racing members who arent sitting at the game home base speaking off of speculation
  • Options
    Plus its hard to believe they ate working on the slow connection/orange bar of death because of turf when they release this update in the middle of the 24 hr turf and didnt try tobfix anything in the following weeks turft