Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Getting error code when upgrading.

he1zen8erghe1zen8erg Registered Users 57 Posts
I keep getting error code 500 when I try to upgrade. As soon as parts begin to install I get the error code and promoted to restart. How can this be fixed???? Nothing seems to work. I even reinstall the app. I'm on iPhone 5c need this resolved for turf pls. My ign is he1zen8erg.

Comments

• Options
    racer blue 46racer blue 46 Registered Users 1,124 Posts
    Another bug glu add :(
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We are looking at this issue right now.
  • Options
    he1zen8erghe1zen8erg Registered Users 57 Posts
    Thank you for the reply sparkle
  • Options
    holeshot custom 529holeshot custom 529 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issues with my account also, I never encountered this issue before. Error code 500, restart or retry
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    So another thing. I figured maybe it's my account so I transfer the car to my back up account and still I get a error 500 trying to install what's already installed or own or whatever. Lol I waited my upgrade time. Lol let me max the damn thing already
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Yep, these are all related we think. We're still working on it. We had a fix, but it didn't work well, so we're back to the grindstone.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Ok after re installing 4 times. Transfering two to see if I could beat this issue that way failed. Then I went ahead just watch movies to install all weight reduction from stage 1 to pro on all four. Some how the turbo and nos became pro without me clicking them again and then getting the error 500.

I finally got them to go race. First one I foul and lol about it. Then return and obviously I'm not ready but keep fouling on the lights on others then return to pink yet again but this time I'm not gunna foul hopefully but I get this. I just don't get it.
  • Options
    B0 DukeB0 Duke Registered Users 14 Posts
    I just restarted and transferred my cars over this morning, now THIS code 500. Reload or retry, Wat do I do