Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

2.1 Update took 19 Cars

Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
I applied the update and realized it took 19 cars from my account. There are no ghosts of the cars they are just gone. I emailed the issue so I hope they can fix it. If not I'm done with this game for good

Comments

• Options
    It's sad because the ones that do the right thing and don't scam or hack are the ones who pay. It seems like they more about protecting their game than they are protecting the people who make their game good. I'm sorry it happened to you bro. Hopefully they fix it all. Only issue its going to take 2 weeks plus. I lost wrapped GTR, 1st Gen 1st place subi sport and many others. I'm just sick right now.
  • Options
    Thedroprevking27
  • Options
    The count is now 21 because my furai and wrapped wrc2001 is gone as well.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You need to submit a ticket to support and give them a list of the cars missing. They will check to see if they were lost in Pink Slip races.
  • Options
    I submitted a ticket the day I seen them gone. It's been about a week now. If they were pink slipped the ghosts would have been in my garage right? No ghost just gone
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    I see your ticket was submitted 7 days ago, which with the current wait time means it should be handled soon.