Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

REDL1NE RACING

STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
Team REDL1NE RACING is looking for 1 new racer/teammate. As of rite now 9:30am Eastern 07/13/2014 our Turf Rank is 115th place. We should easily place under 100 by the end of Turf Wars. We have an 8k minimum. We also have our own Team Turf Contest-This weeks contest 1st place-Rami 2nd place-FRS Spec 3rd place-300k everyone over 15k points gets 100k. We also have our own Team REDL1NE RACING Facebook page along with our REDL1NE RACING TUNE Facebook page. Once you've been promoted to elite and proven to be a good teammate you'll allowed access to our team tune page. Must have your own cars. Car loaning is done at everyone's own risk. My name is Steve and I'm the Team Co-Leader. I can be messaged here on the RR Forum,I can be emailed-sdoran3@hotmail.com which goes str8 to my cell or you can get with me on RR my IGN-STEVEDORAN. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    -GioFweeeo-GioFweeeo Registered Users 35 Posts
    If u join right now how many points do u have to have beofre turf ends?
  • Options
    JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    I'll join.
  • Options
    STEVENDORANSTEVENDORAN Registered Users 268 Posts
    Ok guys we finished 107th place and now have 3 spots open out team. We have a 8k point minimum,our own Team Turf Contest. Please read main post for more details. Thanks