Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Comments

• Options
    Modking33Modking33 Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm so sorry man. I would help if there was anything that I could do. Don't let one guy get your goat. Have a great day! ;)
  • Options
    superkryptonsuperkrypton Registered Users 127 Posts
    Ahhh sorry bro. Dammn I was gonna ask for that rotana. Post the link to this thread on his vouches page so ppl are careful.
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Well at least post screenshots to prove he scammed you.
  • Options
    joshk2489joshk2489 Registered Users 761 Posts
    Car dealerships don't give you the car before you buy. I treat transactions the same way unless they have no vouches and I'm the one buying.
  • Options
    Wait!!! Dont the screenshots indicate something like j0sh1995????
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    Josh1995 is legit, you're probably talking about some other dude taking his name. Check his name really good.
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Wtf is this bullshyt?!!
  • Options
    That dude even has my pic! What the fuckk
  • Options
    Yo I don't even have a rotana this is not me. I'm pretty well known, I have 11 vouchers and have made many legit transactions..
  • Options
    Unknownelite777Unknownelite777 Registered Users 926 Posts
    Screen shots show that he has a 0 instead of an o sorry buddy but that was not josh1995
    J0SH1995 OR JOSH1995
  • Options
    joshk2489joshk2489 Registered Users 761 Posts
    Duuuude, you know I would have bought it off you too. I feel bad you got scammed though. And yeah thats def a 0 not an O
  • Options
    Lunati04Lunati04 Registered Users 347 Posts
    I have the real josh1995 as a friend. His street credit is high. You were scammed by a fake.
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    It's j0sh1995 with a ZERO!!
    I did a transaction with the real Josh1995 with an O not a zero.
  • Options
    Forlornlove bro. You got a pm here. Check it out and do as it says. Hope it helps.
  • Options
    I just posted a really long reply, but for whatever reason it didn't post lol. But to sum it up, dude I really am sorry you got scammed by my name, it makes me angry that my name is even associated with something like that, but as you can see, I don't even have a rotana. I am the real JOSH1995, I have 180k street credit and I'm level 131.. That guy is level 16 or something with only a few hundred street credit, leading me to assume he just made this account once he saw my name going around the forums with a good reputation. I will post on my legit buyer/seller post that I am JOSH1995 with an 'O' not '0' (J0SH1995). I have no idea how he got my profile picture like that though, that's creepy.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THE FORUMS BEFORE MAKING DEALS WITH ME IN GAME!!! Here are some pics of our different accounts and the conversation I tried having with the scambag. As well as a picture of his account and then a picture of my account.
  • Options
    ForlornloveForlornlove Registered Users 95 Posts
    Im so sorry about that ill get it cleaned asap
  • Options
    The lowlife tried to scam me too. Bumpp so everyone knows.
  • Options
    I wish we could fix the title of this thread, I feel like my name is garbage now :/ and I've seriously worked for along time to get that many people to vouch for my legitimacy because barely half of the people you do transactions with really take the time to post to vouch for you. This suckss, for everyone this douche has scammed aswell as for myself -_-