Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

40-50k min player looking for. Fun home

ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
thats it simple wanna have fun and win

Comments

• Options
    UsernameBelowUsernameBelow Registered Users 264 Posts
    Cant add you full of friends. Add me please :) MessageForPinks
    We got a cool team just havin fun and trying to still get t 100. Thanks :) -MessageForPinks
  • Options
    roug32roug32 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Add me got one openig. Ign:roug31
  • Options
    bigelevatormanbigelevatorman Registered Users 37 Posts
    R u still looking for a team we need four people who want to race we r trying to get to top 100 we were 149 this week and 4 people didn't put up there points
  • Options
    iStevoiStevo Registered Users 19 Posts
    ffmdc. we finished 120, looking to add 2. message me. ign iStevo
  • Options
    Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    Pack N Pete - hit me up in game if still looking. Savage Ones top 100 sometimes top 25 pending. We did 69 this turf but w another 40-50k player we'd only get stronger. prize give outs on occasion too.
  • Options
    chaboi_dubSchaboi_dubS Registered Users 14 Posts
    Hit up rcjube in game. Kryptonite has gone 3 straight top 100 finishes, finishing 74, 78 and 67. I can garantee you this is one of the most fun teams out there, we have fun, and kick ass doing it. We just have an open spot after a guy quit the game altogether.
  • Options
    Why Not TonyWhy Not Tony Registered Users 331 Posts
    Talk to nitrous garage of team "d replacements" tell him " why not tony " sent you. 30k min we are top 100.
  • Options
    Pack N PetePack N Pete Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 163 Posts
    FF COME TO SAVAGE ONES MAN....I'LL GIVE U A DOLLAR VIA PAYPAL AND A MAXED SI GEMMED OUT. I KNOW IT SOUNDS TEMPTING. THATS THE KIND OF FUN WE HAVE HERE HAHAHA. HIT ME UP IF WHERE EVER YOU GO DOESNT WORK OUT.

PACK N PETE
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    Bro if u looking for team know add me Ace blower 24 we are top 80 we will have fun and More
  • Options
    pirate chrome 157pirate chrome 157 Registered Users 45 Posts
    It's in the team name , NO STRESS 1. JOIN US PLS