Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

90K-100K in 15 Minutes Guide... **FREE** And some said theres a catch... Lmao

UsernameBelowUsernameBelow Registered Users 264 Posts
Yep, you yourself can get 90-100K in 15 minutes.
"BUT HOW MR USERNAMEBELOW?"
Easy, just follow my guide Lol

Necessities: You must Have 2 Devices, this is ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT!
- You must have a 7 Second car on 1 device
-STARTER CAR HAS TO BE DODGE DART RALLYE FOR MY GUIDE

Step 1: Start a new account on one device and have your 7 second car on the other

Step 2: Finish the D class campaign, (I will show my upgrade guide below with my minimal cost!)

Step 3: Transfer 7 second car to New Account.

Step 4: Race and get the sponsor goals.

Step 5: You should get all of your cash, around 88-90K?

Step 6: You can get 90K by that, OR Transfer the dodge charger also because it sells for 10K

Step 7: OPTIONAL: Sell your Dodge Charger that is new from beating D class and sell for 10K

Step 8: Transfer all of your Cars back with cash, LEAVE DODGE DART RALLYE

Now here is the Upgrades for each Level of the D class Campaign:

For Level 1 and 2 of D class campaign,
Weight Reduction: Stage 2
Transmission: S1

Beat those 2 levels

Level3: Upgrade Conversion NOS and upgrade your Nos Bottle

Level4: Upgrade all of Exhaust System and Intake System to Stage 1 every part. TO STAGE 1 I WILL REPEAT AGAIN TO STAGE 1
IMPORTANT! YOU MUST BOOST THESE LAST 2 RACES FOR LEVEL 4 AND LEVEL 5

Level 5: Upgrade your nos shot to Stage 2, upgrade your transmission to Stage 2, and upgrade camshaft Stage 1.

You will now have your 2nd car, now follow all the Steps.

Good luck all and this is no charge! Lol just follow these steps AND OH YEAH! WITH THOSE REMAINING GEMS YOU GOT, YOU CAN ALSO REPAIR YOUR R CLASS CAR :O
JUST GET STREET CRED REWARDS FOR MORE GEMS AND RACE OTHERS TO INSTANT REPAIR OR YOU CAN GEM YOUR CAR LIKE A BALLLERRRRRR.

Gracias people and have a good day :)

Any questions? PM ME, Say it here on the post, or Ping me of just Message me if Im on in game at: MessageForPinks

Thanks again and good luck all.... Happy racing :)

Comments

• Options
    chainbreaker2012chainbreaker2012 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Use the scion tc instead. Best way i have found is: 1) get tires and the cf trunk lid. Also get nitrous started.2) Go race your 3 daily and first campaign race. 3)Go collect your sponsor bonus then get stage 1 and 2 weight reduction. 4) get nitro bottle stage 2 and jets stage 2. Race campaign again till third race. 5) get intake and exhaust all stage 1 and last nitro jet. Then you can get all the races done without having to boost. Save that for your r class fun car. This is just my way. Im not saying its perfect or any better. Its just the method i use. I also pink over a 9 sec car and a 7 sec car. 9 sec car is cheaper to repair. Anyways have fun everybody
  • Options
    BeefyfishBeefyfish Registered Users 266 Posts
    I use TC as well. I end up with 110k selling charger too
  • Options
    Galvin87Galvin87 Registered Users 10 Posts
    hm nice said bro
    but would be nice to have 4-5-6-7- devices)))