Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Account Hacked 32 cars( all but 1) missing

Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
My sons account was hacked today. His ign was Shift em Up. Some guy was messenging him and asking if he wanted unlimited gems, rrc, etc.. well being 12 years old he fell for it. He asked him if he played throug facebook and said he would have to be offline while he did it. While my son was offline he took all of his cars and used up almost 700 gems. Please look in to this for me. It happened Monday Oct 20 around 4-6 pm eastern time. He installed the game with a new account and a ton of players have been extremely generous in donating some really nice cars to help out. I just would like u to look in to it at least to maybe catch the person doing it. I dont know what if anything can be done about it. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    It's been leaked that accounts linked too fb have been hacked. I would suggest linking to game center or Google play. As far as cars returned, another player is battling GLU to get his cars returned and is basically being told too bad.
  • Options
    Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    I dont care to fight with them about returning the cars, I would be happy if they could find the pos that did this and give me an address. I would gladly handle the rest myself. I have a ton of amazing friends in game that I have helped a lot in the past and they have stepped up and donated so many cars already that his garage will be twice as good as it was before this happened. Its just the point that he was so upset by it that I would like to bash their teeth in. But I will settle for them banning him from all fb groups once I know his ign as I am admin on a lot of pages.
  • Options
    he1zen8erghe1zen8erg Registered Users 57 Posts
    hey there hooked. I'm gonna open up a space on my list. Tell your son to add me. I'll donate something for him. Sorry to hear about this man. Sucks the game has to have pos like this.
  • Options
    BEAST DOG 1567BEAST DOG 1567 Registered Users 296 Posts
    I'm small time but I can donate a few class s cars tht I don't use anymore but as for finding him unless he strikes again it'll be hard
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    My ign is OFF ROAD HEMI. You or he can add me and I can donate a car. I'll be on at 5 pm est.
  • Options
    Dede22Dede22 Registered Users 16 Posts
    The same thing happened to me this past Saturday. I even know the pos who did it. I reported it to admin and just now received a sorry but we can not help email. Told me it was my fault and not to give out my google or Game Center info. I politely responded back that I was logged in through Facebook, and to F off. Sorry to hear that they took advantage of a 12 yr old though.