Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Help anyone ;/

Hey everyone sorry for wasting your time but if anyone out there is kind enough to give me a stella or nismo or even a bmw gt2 I would appreciate it so much , I lost all of my cars today by getting tricked from someone who had 2 accounts. I was planning to start making YouTube videos about racing rivals cars and everything but I guess I can't anymore when all I have is a Datsun . I had a gt2 maxed out until I lost it , I paid so much money just to buy it and upgrade it. I dont want my moms hard worked money to go to waste . She is the only one working taking care of 4 kids while my dad is sick. Please anyone , anything will do. Sorry if you found me annoying but I have no choice , I love this game and i dont want to quit it.

My in game name is World Government
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    This made my morning lol
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Options
    johnny1997johnny1997 Registered Users 31 Posts
    I dont find it funny honestly
  • Options
    :/

• Options
    No one ? Wow
  • Options
    joshk2489joshk2489 Registered Users 761 Posts
    Curious. If you had plans for your cars to make videos, why would you pink slip them?
  • Options
    GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    fail of epic proportions
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Yep, you yourself can get 90-100K in 15 minutes.
    "BUT HOW MR USERNAMEBELOW?"
    Easy, just follow my guide Lol

Necessities: You must Have 2 Devices, this is ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT!
    - You must have a 7 Second car on 1 device
    -STARTER CAR HAS TO BE DODGE DART RALLYE FOR MY GUIDE

Step 1: Start a new account on one device and have your 7 second car on the other

Step 2: Finish the D class campaign, (I will show my upgrade guide below with my minimal cost!)

Step 3: Transfer 7 second car to New Account.

Step 4: Race and get the sponsor goals.

Step 5: You should get all of your cash, around 88-90K?

Step 6: You can get 90K by that, OR Transfer the dodge charger also because it sells for 10K

Step 7: OPTIONAL: Sell your Dodge Charger that is new from beating D class and sell for 10K

Step 8: Transfer all of your Cars back with cash, LEAVE DODGE DART RALLYE

Now here is the Upgrades for each Level of the D class Campaign:

For Level 1 and 2 of D class campaign,
    Weight Reduction: Stage 2
    Transmission: S1

Beat those 2 levels

Level3: Upgrade Conversion NOS and upgrade your Nos Bottle

Level4: Upgrade all of Exhaust System and Intake System to Stage 1 every part. TO STAGE 1 I WILL REPEAT AGAIN TO STAGE 1
    IMPORTANT! YOU MUST BOOST THESE LAST 2 RACES FOR LEVEL 4 AND LEVEL 5

Level 5: Upgrade your nos shot to Stage 2, upgrade your transmission to Stage 2, and upgrade camshaft Stage 1.

You will now have your 2nd car, now follow all the Steps.

Good luck all and this is no charge! Lol just follow these steps AND OH YEAH! WITH THOSE REMAINING GEMS YOU GOT, YOU CAN ALSO REPAIR YOUR R CLASS CAR :O
    JUST GET STREET CRED REWARDS FOR MORE GEMS AND RACE OTHERS TO INSTANT REPAIR OR YOU CAN GEM YOUR CAR LIKE A BALLLERRRRRR
  • Options
    KKDudeKKDude Registered Users 38 Posts
    How the hell r we supposed to give u a r class car if u only have 1 car???
  • Options
    I will do my best to get 16k if someone is actually willing to help me out with a car but unfortunately i dont see anyone kind enough
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    Lol you're looking in the wrong place buddy, you're better off starting from fresh and using darknights guide.
    Nobody is going to give you a free car to be honest.
  • Options
    gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    add me in game kid, somebody's gotta do it.
    PINKSLIP!
  • Options
    I appreciate you trying to help
  • Options
    xavi€rxavi€r Registered Users 106 Posts
    Sorry but you really need the car you would've took anything even an civic si shouldn't been picky bro
  • Options
    I would take it now that I know it's maxed but i don't think he has time to mess around and i understand that very well.
  • Options
    Jrive09Jrive09 Registered Users 453 Posts
    only thing that bothers me is that youre asking for specific cars and that you said "or even a bmw gt2" like shxt even i dont have one lol
  • Options
    SIRNOSALOTSIRNOSALOT Registered Users 527 Posts
    Yeah it bothers me too your pretty much begging for a car and when someone decides to help u u become picky u seem like a little twat to me when someone offers u r34 and 250k u don't winge about it u shit your mouth and take it
  • Options
    cha5e0305cha5e0305 Registered Users 3,283 Posts
    Beggers can't be choosers kid if someone offered to give me a bone stock civic after supposedly losing said cars then i would gladly take it. Shoot even with the cars i have now i would take it lol. you just need to start over and quit filling up forums with this nonsense. If you want a car pm me Ill give you a stock civic. IGN cha5e0305
    There is no such thing as an Athiest in a foxhole.
    Ign: Retired Army
  • Options
    merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    guess this post wasnt gettin the right attention. he made a new one lmao wouldnt give u the sweat off my balls if u were dying of thirst.

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/unsupported-player-trades-sales/1873509-i-need-help-pls
  • Options
    thereal35thereal35 Registered Users 177 Posts
    Pa - thetic
  • Options
    Pa - thetic

so a "new" racer says I really need help
    can you give me a car to help me on my way?
    After a while i give him a maxed out civic si
    then he bugs me more
    I give him a ford focus
    then he has the nerve to ask for a c class or higher
    I turn him down.
    He then asks to "borrow" some high ranked cars for turf
    obviously i wasnt doing that.
    Long story short, I feed a stray and it kept coming back.
    ended up unfriending him.
    Earn your own cars, stop being beggers.
    put in time and earn your cars like everyone else.
    Start a second account as suggested and make some cash by putting in time
    Stop crying and whining because you were "ripped" off, when in fact you probably are just trying to scam yourself.
  • Options
    i havent been on the game for 2 days now and im thinking of quiting. i honestly dont want to but it seems like i have no choice. i wish somebody could of helped me out..
  • Options
    I havent been on the game for 2 days now , i think ima quit, i had so many cars all maxed out and wasted so much money on them , i learned my lesson to never throw in money for a game. i just wish someone could help me out. I just need 1 maxed out r class car and i can get my stuff back. well it was fun.
  • Options
    Jrive09Jrive09 Registered Users 453 Posts
    k byeeeeeeeeee
  • Options
    BeefyfishBeefyfish Registered Users 266 Posts
    If somebody was that generous with a r class car sounds like you would lose that one also. Sorry to hear you were duped out of your cars. Pinks are only fair in turf. That's the only way to make sure. There are lots of people with 2 or more accounts so that's not going away anytime soon. No need to quit just start over and chock it up to a lesson learned.
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    Go play candy crush
  • Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    This would of been less funny if he wasn't picky, hell. I'd take a stock Si, cus it's a free car lol... But if there are any free cars going around... Don't hesitate to hit me up lmao
  • Options
    lol how sad , people making a fake account of me .
  • Options
    Let's pinkslipLet's pinkslip Registered Users 14 Posts
    I Know how you feel man , i was hacked and lost all of my cars, i would of given you a stella i had a lot of them ,good luck man , dont quit just start over bro
  • Options
    Let's pinkslipLet's pinkslip Registered Users 14 Posts
    give the poor guy some air , i know how it feels to lose all your stuff. currently i have nothing , i was hacked and can't do anything about it . My Advice for you is to start over bro. dont quit
  • Options
    Hey Let's Pinkslip...I think both of you should quit