Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf Car Ratings?

DRUNKENRACERDRUNKENRACER Registered Users 44 Posts
So in turfs there is a number next to each users car when you click on them. It seems that this is a way to match yourself up with your opponent, the hight that number, the faster the opponent, the more points you get for a win. So i'm in an R34 rated 1655 and beating people worth 50-60 without using boost. Running in the 9.2-9.4 range with boost. I challenge a 300zx rated 49, he pinks, I accept. I lead the entire way on screen and win. Boom, first car to crush this turfs! When the times come up it says "you lost", he ran a 9.1 and I ran 9.4, even though the screen showed otherwise?

Basiclly, whats the point of the rating system when a 300zx that only gets you 49 points is dropping the fastest times in the room, and R34's slower than mine are worth 60 points?

Confused, and kinda pissed. I shouldn't have lost that car, it was purpose built for this turfs and now it looks like 300zxs are dominating the non max rooms. Thank's for putting it on sale.

Comments

• Options
    joshk2489joshk2489 Registered Users 761 Posts
    yeah the 300's are good. wishing I hadnt sold mine