Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

300ZX 9.210 FREE

dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
I have ran an Unboosted 9.210 with this tune. The launch and shift is SUPER important! Its listed below the tune itselfExhaust: 222Intake: 323N20: 13Turbo:133303 ( no turbo up)Chassis: Pro/ProDrivetrain: Stock,3321Internals: Stage2,22231333Rev drop at first light, nitro and gas together, shift at 7000.

Comments

• Options
    I hope this promotes people giving free tunes out. Now will someone help me with my Integra R? Tune, shift and launch + good karma to you
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    ive been giving lots of free tunes look at my post.
  • Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    lol this is max tune isn't it? 1657?
  • Options
    It is 1657. I made it myself.
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    So the 8.910 tune you said you have in aznryda1's "ask and I shall give" post is boosted I assume?
  • Options
    Yes it is. This can be copied and reproduced at will.
  • Options
    aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i posted it on my post..thanks dimi. i wish everyone will just give out the tunes instead of charging. it helps promote the game
  • Options
    Bump for all to see.
  • Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    add me ace blower 24 give u the turn run 9.7 boost dimi937
  • Options
    I am doing better with an 8.9 boosted
  • Options
    SMOKNSSSMOKNSS Registered Users 24 Posts
    This is the first car I have seen that uses the pro suspension. Usually the rule of thumb is not to go over stage 2. Is that legit or a typo?
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    SMOKNSS wrote: »
    This is the first car I have seen that uses the pro suspension. Usually the rule of thumb is not to go over stage 2. Is that legit or a typo?
    Yeah, the Pro add 3kg to the weight, so stick with the Stage 2 which removes (in total) 7kg
  • Options
    So to answer your question, yes it was stage 3 suspension. I feel it gives a better launch.
  • Options
    SMOKNSSSMOKNSS Registered Users 24 Posts
    Cool. I will have to try that out. I may need to try this on a couple of other cars and see if it has the same effect.
  • Options
    I juat hit 9.200 unboosted with my newer 300ZX build! Screen shots soon!
  • Options
    Boog$35kBoog$35k Registered Users 164 Posts
    Is intake pro 2 or just stage 2?
  • Options
    Boog$35kBoog$35k Registered Users 164 Posts
    Do you have new build? This car is difficult
  • Options
    bsteaguebsteague Registered Users 5,815 Posts