Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Over priced cars

A while back when mills were a crisp 10$ bill the price of cars wasn't bad. Mills have gone up we all know to 15-20$ a mill and this so have the prices of cars. Witch is all well and fine. However, let's talk about this unwrapped c6. I remember the first time I saw one the account it was on was called nameless1 shortly after I found another owned by reggie it was rumored 2 of these cars existed. And we're being auctioned and sold at extremely high prices witch is understandable due to the rarity. Recently unwrapped c6 have been popping up everywhere even some mid grade traders have them in there garage. I know how they are being replicated and I know they are free. So why is this free car moderate in rarity still trying to be sold for i some cases 350$? I have cars that can't be replicated and are vastly more rare that will probobly never sell that much. I estimate there are probably over 50 unwrapped c6 now when 2 months ago there was only 2 and the secret is only spreading and the care is becoming less and less valuable as the days go by. In all actuallity the c6 is not worth 300, 200, or even 100$ if I had to make a price based on the rarity of the car Id say probably priced the same as 1st place 2nd gen ford GTR witch is around 5-6 mil and will only decrease as time goes on. Post your opinions below.

Comments

• Options
    GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    witch ===========
  • Options
    Cantdoit87Cantdoit87 Registered Users 308 Posts
    I kind of look at it like this, people who start off over value the price of them because they don't have the cash or gems to buy them....once you have a lot of cash and gems you start under valuing the cars because for 1, you can buy a maxed stella for 900k when they cost almost 2 mill to fully upgrade alone, which to me is just a ridiculous amount to sell them for. That goes for a lot of cars in general, people who have 50 mill can buy a R class and upgrade it and re sell it without any thought of how much they have in the bank which to me ruins the value of these cars
  • Options
    Guyver ThreeGuyver Three Registered Users 144 Posts
    The priced is over yeah... But I still dont understand how to get it.
  • Options
    Anonymous ghostAnonymous ghost Registered Users 98 Posts
    They "loose a c6 wrapped to a glitch" and send in email CIE gives them a unwrapped c6 free.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    It has to be a car that when you sell it you have the option to buy it back with gems. In such a case. You could sell it for 350$ then go and turn around and spend 150$ to buy it back in gems. At that point you have just made 150$ then turn around and do it again.
  • Options
    I don't get the witch pic was random lol but I liked it
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    I know a couple people with one. I'm pretty sure that's what is going on
  • Options
    They are non restoreable they disappear immediatly. Darknight what you said is what the people that are getting them say so that other people don't send in emails to CIE saying they lost a c6 to get the unwrapped one from cie. They claim its restorable for 16k gems around 300$ worth. Witch is not the case. To put it simply they are scamming CIE out of unwrapped c6 and selling them.
  • Options
    Same with copo and javlin unwrapped
  • Options
    Guyver ThreeGuyver Three Registered Users 144 Posts
    I see so thats how they got the unwrapped ones..
  • Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    Some of this info is true some is false. But word to the wise avoid all of them