Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Really???

macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
Uhm just wanna ask everybody, ive been playing this game for a long time... I think since it started, so i basically have seen and proven best times of maxed cars. Well recently (last week i think) i went pinking a 2009 challenger using my maxed turbo nsx. I know both cars can do a max of 8.6 boosted.. And i did that run but the challenger did 8.4??? Ahahaha how did that happen? After i lost, i immediately went back to my garage and used some of my maxed 2009 challenger but the best times i got is 8.6 still... Is there a new glitch or hack tool that makes cars faster? Hahaha just wanna know.

Comments

• Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Srt8 can 8.3 boosted bro
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    No both NSX and challenger have always run 8.4 with the right tune and driver.
  • Options
    For real? Geeez been hitting perfect launch n shifts i guess the set up is wrong. Thanks. So srt n nsx can compete with supras and 02 gtr?
  • Options
    Btw does android cars still faster than ios cars? Seen guys in turf war room talking bout it before.
  • Options
    It used to but not since they moved iOS into android layout. We are all equal
  • Options
    Nsx and srt compete and can take out the others by player error but if they other a class know what there doing you won't beat them
  • Options
    Okay thank you sir.