Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Need 2 Strong Racers- 15K+

UsernameBelowUsernameBelow Registered Users 264 Posts
Hey guys, our top 100 team has been coming together for next turf. As I have said, this turf we couldnt get top 100 because we started this team on volkswagen event day. If you are a strong racer looking for a "to be top 100 team" that can score 15k+ a turf, then we want you. If you have questions, message me in game: MessageForPinks. The team name is LA DRIFTERS if you want to join. Prizes are given to top 3 racers starting next turf! Thanks, and If im not on when you have questions, just comment here. Happy Racing! (Currently Ranked 620 due to late team schedule.. Team created on VW Event day)

Comments

• Options
    QpdkdhTdbQpdkdhTdb Registered Users 537 Posts
    What's the average points the top 3 usually out in?
  • Options
    S13hatchiesS13hatchies Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm interested in joining. I've been looking for a team that's worth putting real turf war work into. My game name is: cripkillerdawg I'll try and find you in game. If you don't hear from me though send me an invite please. I'll put in serious work.
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining. I've been looking for a team that's worth putting real turf war work into. My game name is: cripkillerdawg I'll try and find you in game. If you don't hear from me though send me an invite please. I'll put in serious work.
    Ok cool. I tried inviting you but you are currently in a team. If you want to join, just leave and next time Im on ill invite you! Thanks
  • Options
    QpdkdhTdb wrote: »
    What's the average points the top 3 usually out in?
    Well Im predicting 25k 24 and 23 or something like that. The reason Im not sure is because like I said in the post, we started on the VW event so we had 1 1/2 events to score points and ended up 610 :) Thanks join if interested, and how many can you score?