Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Max Profit, Minimal Time, Campaign Guide Leak... THE ANSWER!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    AmpAmp Registered Users 23 Posts
    2slow ty wrote: »
    making 100k every 40 minutes

pm me :-)

Create new account, beat stage 1 of campaign, transfer 7 second car from another account. Run races and get sponsor cash
  • Options
    VIKINGSSOULVIKINGSSOUL Registered Users 52 Posts
    You can not win campaign without waiting on part installs unless you are spending hella money swapping and registering cars from a second account. Therefore you need an already setup account. No need to be mad. Forums are to help people, not to try and scam them of their money. ANYONE WANTS FREE ADVICE HIT ME UP. Don't fall for this BS. And as for posting on YOUR thread, I'm a member of a public forum I will post my opinions/comments where I choose.
  • Options
    SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    Good effort, those upgrades are not even close to the method I use which is guaranteed the fastest and most cost effective method. So far iv had nothing but positive feedback regarding this guide, apart from those haters who don't want to pay.
  • Options
    THE SOONER YOU GET THIS GUIDE, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL EARN!!!
  • Options
    LilPTopLilPTop Registered Users 312 Posts
    Let me get the guide doe
  • Options
    LilPTopLilPTop Registered Users 312 Posts
    Bought the thing and couldn't even get past with the scion frs , so I used the onewhat was posted and it works great I'm passing the lancer part right now
  • Options
    HYPHYHYPHY Registered Users 210 Posts
    SIMBASON wrote: »
    If you want to know how you can make 600k to 1mil a day I can tell you! Of course there will be a fee of 500k up front so add me in game, name is SIMBASON, I have vouchers on the legit seller sticky on page 9. I'll give you the technique to help u finish the whole campaign twice a day! DONT BOTHER IF YOU DONT HAVE A SECOND DEVICE!!
    YO! "BUT IM SLOW HERE"! DID BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY LAST NIGHT AND IT WENT SMOOTHER THAN A BABY'S BUTT. GREAT COMPANY TOO LOL. I VOUCH FOR SIMBASON!
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    You can buy a mill for 10$. Who wants to spend 3-6 hours on tricks to save 10$? Sounds like cheap labor to me LOL
  • Options
    Keep this post up! I've sold this guide to more then 20 satisfied customers, have not had a single complaint or negative comment. Stop wasting time guys, START MAKING MONEY!!
  • Options
    AdwyryAdwyry Registered Users 52 Posts
    I will buy the guide, Simbason helped me for FREE when I was a noob. Tell me how to get it bro.
  • Options
    Back to page1
  • Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    I paid for guide and jus being honest its helpful but no 500k helpful... It's not detailed enuff it's not explained well and lacks bits and pieces of info. If u want the truth better off doing the 100k in 40 min it's much easier and if you can get three devices you'll have mills in no time. If you people are willing to pay this guy 500k for a guide you can pay me 250k n I'll make you one
  • Options
    DaddybroDaddybro Registered Users 134 Posts
    Work hard for your rrc. Thats not unfair. Thats called cheating
  • Options
    GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    LilPTop wrote: »
    Bought the thing and couldn't even get past with the scion frs , so I used the onewhat was posted and it works great I'm passing the lancer part right now
    and this??????
  • Options
    I can tell your email and everything... i can resend your email back to you... or u cud read your emails and see that i asked for a return on my rrc or a more detailed guide... warning to all potential buyers this guide is not worth 500k of your rrc
  • Options
    In fact, how bout we play a game called exploit a scammer... anyone who wants this guys guide ill sell it for 250k... gimme your email and its a deal. Ill low ball you at your own game n forward email from simbason
  • Options
    TVPBOSS wrote: »
    In fact, how bout we play a game called exploit a scammer... anyone who wants this guys guide ill sell it for 250k... gimme your email and its a deal. Ill low ball you at your own game n forward email from simbason
    how about u just end him and post it for free?
  • Options
    ha ha ur right... hold on jus a sec
  • Options
    how u like dat... anybody that has purchased this guide can verify that this is directly from this joker
  • Options
    u are the man. and this guide is crap for starters.. 1darkknight posted an easier and more detailed guide than this lol why does he say take the gtsr as ur final car because it's worth more? doesn't he realize YOU CANT SELL ur final car until you BEAT the campaign
  • Options
    yea hes nutz... but now hes exposed
  • Options
    Fallen2synFallen2syn Registered Users 33 Posts
    Bump!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    sup dude...
This discussion has been closed.