Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Need mills

Ok, I need 40-80 mill. But depends in the price the cheaper you are the more I buy. I am paypal ready. Let me kno people

Comments

• Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    40 @$6 a mill?
  • Options
    Brooklynjay718Brooklynjay718 Registered Users 150 Posts
    No , thanks already heard cheaper . Trying to get best deal. I need money every other week.
  • Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    How much u tryna pay per mill
  • Options
    Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    Dang dude! That's a lot of mills ! Free bump!
  • Options
    I paid 3$ last week. My guy ran out . I'm not in dyer need a of money I just like to have . If u can beat 3$ u got my attention if not thanks for responding . Fast.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Let me know if you find less then $3 per mil. I'll add to my bank roll too at that price. All I see now is $7-$13 per mil
  • Options
    Had a guy last week for 3$ that was cheapest.
  • Options
    I have about 5-9 team mates that need so a lot of money there way for who ever can give best price.
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    Things change dramatically in a week.
  • Options
    then I'll wait lol. There be a flood of money sooner or later . At cheap price.
  • Options
    Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    This is a funny argue ment and some good reading :) free bumps!
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    The only reason it was the low is because it was dupe money, and I highly doubt it'll go down to $3 again.