Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling stock Mazda Rx7 GT Spec

Asking for almost half its showroom value...400k (showroom for 718500). Legit buyers only please. Leave game name below if interested.

Comments

• Options
    -The_BoSs--The_BoSs- Registered Users 232 Posts
    I read somewhere ur a scammer
  • Options
    2FAST4MYSELF2FAST4MYSELF Registered Users 307 Posts
    ill offer 300k for it. if u go first. add me in game if so IGN same name
  • Options
    NiittoNiitto Registered Users 710 Posts
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    -The_BoSs- wrote: »
    I read somewhere ur a scammer

I would like to address this post here. I ran into a scammer today of the name 'Nathan5418' who was going around in lobbies saying he was selling some R class cars. I asked him for a price on his Ford GTR which he claimed he would give me a Ford GTR for free if I won against his "stock" Evo 8 with my near stock Pagani. I obviously caught the scam at the time and said I would expose him. He replied that he would also report me as a scammer on the forums. I do have pictures of this interaction taking place which I would gladly pm to anybody who questions my validity. I would like to remind all of you not to partake in any trades that do not go through the forums, as even if you do not get scammed, your reputation may be jeopardized by these scammers who will so willingly take their time to defame your credibility on the forums for whatever reason, in this case the reason being threatening to expose him (which I never planned on doing until now). It is quite possible that 'Nathan5418' or any other scammers of that nature have multiple game accounts and perhaps even a forum account they use to destroy your credibility which is why I look upon 'The Boss"'s comment with much speculation. Remember, I have many vouches and all of my trades have been successful.
  • Options
    Also the Rx7 is still up for offers.... BUMP!!!!!
  • Options
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Still Looking!
  • Options
    to the top!
  • Options
    bump,..................
  • Options
    BUMP..................
  • Options
    BUMP UP.....
  • Options
    ...................bump
  • Options
    bump up.....
  • Options
    lfgunnlfgunn Registered Users 188 Posts
    400k for it? I'll do it!
  • Options
    BUMP lfgunn LMK when you are ready
  • Options
    bump................
  • Options
    buump........................
  • Options
    bump up............
  • Options
    to the top...
  • Options
    bumopppppppppppp
  • Options
    To the top!
  • Options
    Bump............
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    I'll take it -IGN -<
  • Options
    Hate when people don't leave their IGN, as a seller, when it's different to their forum account name.
  • Options
    X SliderX Slider Registered Users 44 Posts
    Interested, IGN?
  • Options
    Sold to Rumbar! Legit buyer thanks! Thread closed.
  • Options
    Legit seller, quick and smooth. Even went first.