Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

My last post was deleted because of my potty mouth. Trying again

Just Josh RRJust Josh RR Registered Users 1 Posts
The last time I posted, I got vulgor received a point infraction for innappropriate language and spamming. Well, to clarify, it was the first time I posted on this thread and about this topic. It is a legitimate suggestion, so I dare say, don't take this down trogdor. The suggestion for improvement is not in game, it is the way the customer service support Que works. When you send a ticket in, you wait for, well I don't want to say personalized response, but a more unique response than the one you get immediately back that is completely automated, and threatening I might add. I'm referring to the in parentheses, "if you respond to this message, we will be forced to push you to the back of the line". Anyways back to how it works, you wait for the "unique" response, sometimes a while, other times a couple weeks. No matter how long, that is the process, and it's fair, a lot of people play this game and a lot have problems. But when I then responded to the message sent to me requiring me to give you account info to recover my old account, it would appear I'm back at the end of the line. In, not just my own opinion, but I'm sure a lot of players would back me, I have already waited in line for this issue. It is the same issue, I should not have to wait 10+ days again. So this would be the fix, when someone is the person at the counter, you take care of them first. Once they're gone, you move on to the next. A reasonable grace period as not everyone can respond quickly and efficiently to your emails, but there's no reason a person should have to wait more than 4 hours from time of contact, to resolve an issue that can be fixed in minimal time. The other suggestion I have, I might get some flack in the community for this, but honestly I don't care. No ones issues are more important than the next, no one's.. But an issue not being able to play the game is and should be priority number 1. Not fixing bugs and glitches. See even though your last update wasn't the best, people like me lost our accounts, but would have been just fine playing. People that didn't lose their accounts, well some couldn't play as well as they would like, but they still got to play. I paid money for the cars on my account, not from a player on the forums, but from CIE itself. I paid for the gems, then bought the cars. I'm getting off topic... Again, no single user is more important, but not being able to play, should be your priority number 1. And I haven't been able to play on my account since 08 July