Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Turf War & Car Rating?

PANGWAWAPANGWAWA Registered Users 177 Posts
Does Turf War really have different rooms for different ratings? i thought all rating cars will compete together? if it does, then why we bother to max our car?

PS: i'd seen a civic si same room with my 1664 car during turbo war...... =.=

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Its suppose to unless your cars rating is glitched. The point of maxing out your car is most peoples cars are maxed so the rooms have more people and when you win a maxed car in pinks the bonus is bigger to crush it. There aint to many people in the lower rooms but if you know how to run your car at a certain rating well or have a stress free car you can sit in the room all day and own noobs (cause thats basically whos in those rooms) and its easier wins but takes more time to build up points.
  • Options
    67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
    I don't think the rating system works well. On Mazda day I went in with my maxed rx8 and was in the same room as specs and furais. I wasn't giving them free points so I left
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    It's fairly decent up to 1650, after 1650 it's all mixed up.
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ya being dropped into rooms with Furai's and SPECS suckked assss. My RX-8 had no business being in those rooms. I left too haha
  • Options
    swag420swag420 Registered Users 129 Posts
    actually if your RX-8 was maxed at 1650 it was your own fault because 1650 is a different room from 1649, therefore specs and furai's could be there because of their rating, I ran my nearly stock stress free spec for the whole time because people like you decided to run ur rx8 maxed vs running it in a 1649 room, and btw my stock spec was beat by a RX8 that ran a 9.76 which was a well ran race and was very fair you just have to know how to drive
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ok I'll have my cars right under next time so I can beat everyone else and not be in a higher room. Thanks for the info