Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Post for anonymous ghost

This is what he sent me to post for him....

image-80.jpg
image-82.jpg
image-83.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Ask him if he's got any copos 1st place for sale
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    image-85.jpg
    image-86.jpg
    image-87.jpg
  • Options
    Jrive09Jrive09 Registered Users 453 Posts
    so everything is good?
  • Options
    I'm not sure what is happening here, some get me up to date lol
  • Options
    Phone is dying I will post more shortly
  • Options
    RandyPRandyP Registered Users 1,010 Posts
    You don't have to post more, just explain what it is supposed to mean to us, because we, or atlest I, don't really get this
  • Options
    Mizzy bMizzy b Registered Users 1,013 Posts
    Looks like the guy is making good with the "scam". Subbing for more deets
  • Options
    $200 worth of cars down the drain, ouch man, I could maybe help with a near maxed rx7 spec lol
  • Options
    He said he was scammed and had asked if somebody could post the pics for him and I said yes I could... I have more to post he sent me like 20 pics in all
  • Options
    Anonymous ghostAnonymous ghost Registered Users 98 Posts
    Thank you jack for posting these screenshots for me let me know when you get all of them posted
  • Options
    Ok posting more now
  • Options
    Anonymous ghostAnonymous ghost Registered Users 98 Posts
    For anyone that needs catching up on the this here is my original post

So a guy added me Eduar 2013 ( eddy 2013 second account ) had a 1st place 1st gen wrx sport was wanting to trade it. After we talked a few days we came up with a deal, my top 25 GTR rio, 1st cobra jet ny, 1st copo, and 1st graffiti falcon for his 1st place 1st gen wrx. We did do a deal before this i traded him a 1st gen top 25 wrx for a top 25 FRS, he was legit on that deal. I suspected he was Eddy 2013 because I knew eddy 2013 had a 1st place 1st gen wrx and I tried to buy it before and he would not let it go for anything and the name sililarity led me to look at his garage and the wrx was missing from his garage. After i gave him my 1st place cobra ny and top25 GTR he was supposed to give wrx but he started to say that I scammed him on his other account Yamil 2014. Said I scammed him of a gem green wrx i had. 1) I have never scammed 2) I've had that wrx for almost a year I can even provide a good freinds name a well known legit player that I sold it to then bought it back from i talk to him everyday. I went along with the fact he's saying I scammed him because I diddnt want to get scammed i apologized and said must have been a misunderstanding and offered to give him the sport, and I did give it to him on Yamil 2014 was maxed gem green 125 gem wheel wrx sport then he asked for money because the GTR i have him wasn't maxed ( i recently took off turbo and installed SC and SC wasn't maxed yet so I gave him 1mill rrc He then unfreinded me. So the account Eduar 2013 took a 1st place cobra jet, 1mill rrc and a top 25 2nd gen rio GTR, and Yamil 2014 got the gemmed maxed wrx sport. I got on this morning and looked up Eddy 2013 all my cars and the 1st gen 1st place wrx sport are in his garage!!!!! I HAVE SCREENSHOTS OF EVERYTHING!!!! Entire conversation, all transactions, Eduar 2013 and Eddy 2013 garages both having all my cars at the end of their list!!! Eddy 2013 is a well known dealer and used a fake account to scam me and has been caught red handed!!!!!

MESSAGE TO EDDY 2013 !!!!! Give me my cars back is all I ask and I will take down this post.