Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

LOOKING FOR TOP 100 TEAM. WILLING TO GIVE ALL MY SETUPS AND WILL DO ALL TURF EVENTS

ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
Hi guy!!! :D As the title says, I'm looking for top 100 team to be recruited with. I can do around 7 to 10k turn points (depends if I have the right cars). And yes I will provide setups that I have which I have around 17 setups for free to the team that I'm recruited. I will only give free setups after a turf so u wouldnt kick me out after I give out the setups or else that wouldn't be fair. I have around 20 cars or so like rx7 spec,viper gts r, gts, 2 acura nsx, m3, etc. My ign is chinesedragon144.

THX!! XD - chinesedragon

Note: Wanna buy some setups from me? CLICK HERE

>http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/tips-tricks-and-setups/184510-selling-setups-for-cheap-prices

Comments

• Options
    Street outlawStreet outlaw Registered Users 543 Posts
    Add me on rr ign street outlaw 101
  • Options
    turboeg693turboeg693 Registered Users 244 Posts
    Join initial d. Top 50 team add.ign Jmakia
  • Options
    turboeg693turboeg693 Registered Users 244 Posts
    What's your ign
  • Options
    Below AverageBelow Average Registered Users 12 Posts
    Check out team. So Sweaty
  • Options
    ItalyDragon144ItalyDragon144 Registered Users 144 Posts
    BUMPPPPPPP im still avaliable :(
  • Options
    bryan127bryan127 Registered Users 169 Posts
    Join INITIAL D if you can put up 20k +
  • Options
    PapifatherPapifather Registered Users 3 Posts
    Please need all your tunes I'll buy them all I love this game but no luck on my tunes please let me know if you can give me a deal if buy all your tunes hope to heard from you soon. My ign is papifather