Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

when will this issue get fixed

pistolapistola Registered Users 437 Posts
ok on iphone 4s and ipad 2 seperate accts. same thing is happening. Every time somebody challenges me the game goes to starting line and hovers around cars till time runs out. At this point the only option i have is to log out of app. the reopen all over agian. So who ever challenges me gets free points and i lose a boost. so when people challenge me i have to NOT accept and let time just run out with them still getting free points. That being said once they as in evrybody on track realizes that i cant race them they just keep challenging me over and over and over cause they use no boost or engine damage. by the time the smoke clears from everybody challenging me and i get a chance to challenge them the points i would be able to win is almost nothing cause the have challenged me 4-5 times sometime more. if the issue of people challenging me cant be fixed can it be made that they dont recieve free points from me when i cant even race? its bad for me and my team cause im having hard time making points. Oh and when i do get a chance to challenge those people i usually win. its kinda not fair they can recieve points when i cant race not only to me but to everybody playing turf in a sense. it happens very race evry turf but also happens sometime in regular race.its not connection cause i've used different wifi's at different locations with different devices. not trying to add to all complaints but just want to know when it will work again. so i can just quit playing till it gets fixed for me and my teams sake. it all started after update.

Comments

• Options
    not to mention game crashes after every 2-3 races. but i can deal with that better than everybody getting free points off me.
  • Options
    IGN is:larronug incase you guys want to remburse me for all the gems i've lost.
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    First off the game has not been running at its fullest and everyone knows that. The problems are being fixed and pushed out in the next update. Second out of curiosity, Why are you boosting your cars if this keeps happening to you? Wouldnt common sense be not to boost, pink, etc if this is happening on most races? Yes sometimes you can actually race and I understand that but if your willing to take the chance of it not racing and freezing up is it really cie's fault? No one is telling you to use gems up. Get what I'm saying? Not saying your an idiot or anything I understand teams have minimums etc. to meet but most people have not been racing let alone boosting and pinking for this specific reason. Best thing to do (smartest thing as well) is if you cant race and you keep getting challenged EXIT THE ROOM! hahahahahahaha that will help with not giving them free points. To restate what I said in the beginning though yes these problems are being worked on and getting fixed. I highly suggest just staying out of turf rooms and stop boosting and dont even think about pinking. Hope this helps
  • Options
    so basicly its the same ole PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK advice instead of taking ownership in fixing problem. look im not crying over gems or boost as this game is not breaking me. i simply said if they are willing to research and find problem and help out by awarding gems then i give them my name. originally i was asking when they were planning on fixing this particular issue. as you stated it will be fixed in next update. so thanks for your help in answering my qyestion. reason i wanted to know was so i could (do the smart thing and not go IN THE ROOM) as well quit my team so that im not dead weight for them. hahahahahahahah and did i ever say CIE at fault? look if you feel need to type stuff and try to treat people like an idiot while saying " not saying your an idiot" go else where please. thanks again!
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    The update to fix those issues is hopefully coming out sometime next week.
  • Options
    DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    Thats fine next week it is <sly grin>, you do realize that the company probably wont be able to absorb the bad Reputation, and Loss of profit another week is gonna cost them. My guess is there will not be any real update because the damage may alread be irreversable <shrug> anybody wanna pinks on that?