Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Unable to complete action (500)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    burnoutlid424burnoutlid424 Registered Users 7 Posts
    This fucken sucks I lost my account and can't get it back all cuz of this error 500 wtf is happening to this game
  • Options
    spoiler drafter 377spoiler drafter 377 Registered Users 332 Posts
    Just how the **** do you plan on making this right I'm dying to know? Right in the middle of one of the best events this turf a crash. This is getting old, anther problem that could have been avoided I bet.
  • Options
    big blades38big blades38 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same thing here on android. Please fix now
  • Options
    PR1MOPR1MO Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yep...regardless off whatever carnage takes place between now and when (if?) they get the game going again, the mods will just say "sorry" once everything is working again. Pathetic.
  • Options
    jp1010jp1010 Registered Users 46 Posts
    They better get this fuking game working right cuz i spent real money on 1st rotana n my very 1st c7.. is annoying getting a response??!?
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Few turfs ago was unable to join turf lobby. Now this week unable to log in at all. With problems coming up on every other weekends. Why the fuk don't they hire a part time admin just for the weekend.
  • Options
    overaidedoveraided Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just spent $99 today before the 500 error and now I'm screwed unable to race turf all day LOL! All this company cares about is our credit card! This happens way too often. Glu just purchased cie games in august for 100 million dollars. You think they could provide a response on a Saturday. I'm now going to switch to playing CSR Classics. Game has less errors and they actually care about their customer base. I suggest we all stop playing this game and Switch to CSR Classics. Let's hit them where they hurt in their pockets!!! 500 error is a generic server problem which means we don't even know whats wrong on their end! Fun stuff RR. Good Luck guys
  • Options
    Htx713 NHtx713 N Registered Users 105 Posts
    i spent real money on this shitt tf
  • Options
    DontFearTheJeeperDontFearTheJeeper Registered Users 7 Posts
    Haha what a joke.... And they have the nerve to put "fueled by enthusiasts" on the loading screen.... Won't be like that very long if they keep treating the enthusiast like dog shit
  • Options
    Rasta RootsmanRasta Rootsman Registered Users 3 Posts
    WTF!!!! Is there any solution to this shitty error? :)
  • Options
    F MonsterF Monster Registered Users 5 Posts
    Still having this error 500 any fix yet?? ios in game name F Monster
  • Options
    blue king 601blue king 601 Registered Users 13 Posts
    it is still down for me. whether it be on ios, android, or facebook. game will load in the background but the error message does not go away.
  • Options
    Ss6986ssSs6986ss Registered Users 63 Posts
    I'm still having the same issue on initial loading screen 3 and 5, when I get to garage I get same message can't do anything.
  • Options
    blue king 601blue king 601 Registered Users 13 Posts
    it is still down for me. whether it be on ios, android, or facebook. game will load in the background but the error message does not go away.
  • Options
    wgrroseberrywgrroseberry Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can't wait tell the unable to complete action 500 error is fixed. I haven't spent any money and I am in Rome.
  • Options
    PeppelapuePeppelapue Registered Users 11 Posts
    Love the game. Obviously so does everyone else. I'm sure they are trying their hardest to get it back up. Like everyone else I also can't wait. Thank you
  • Options
    AuraliveAuralive Registered Users 103 Posts
    Fcking frustrating that's all I can say its funny how the mods are nowhere to be seen when the shit hits the fan. Turf car please for everyone!
  • Options
    BoostahalicBoostahalic Registered Users 9 Posts
    On android I made it to track raced once then error 500 following with a restart now can't get a kick on error 500
  • Options
    GolfostomiGolfostomi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have this problem to
  • Options
    HONDJEWAFHONDJEWAF Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am missing out on my 15 gem daily reward too, this really sucks please fix it asap.
  • Options
    PeppelapuePeppelapue Registered Users 11 Posts
    Got in on andriod. Raced 3. Kicked. People are turfing. Im sure this is definitely going to change the leaderboards.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    What exactly do you guys expect from us mods? You think we have some giant "fix" button? We don't. Our teams are suffering too. I personally haven't been able to play since Saturday morning. My team was in the 50's and now is 95. Trust me, if we could do anything to help we would. But until an admin can check on the servers we are all in the same boat. So please stop thinking we are hiding, or don't care. Thanks.
  • Options
    paquetepaquete Registered Users 2 Posts
    estou com o mesmo problema açao 500

alguem sabe uma solução ?
  • Options
    theundefeted21theundefeted21 Registered Users 3 Posts
    This is nonsense can't even play a game that I spend real money into we should all get a 100 gems
  • Options
    Bperryjr61Bperryjr61 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm on iPhone and ithas had error 500 since yesterday right after ford event
  • Options
    paquetepaquete Registered Users 2 Posts
    Eu também tenho iPhone , por encanto consegui resolver o problema
  • Options
    fleek5fleek5 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Dear administrator, we just think we need a refound for all this F....G S....T of issues that block player every F.....G Turf War.... So if you cant help us with tecnical skills try to pass all the negative situation to this TIEF of enterprise that like our money but hzve no passion for us... If they are not able to stable thus F....G S....T of game, they have to change job and go vleaning my WC!!!!
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We were able to get the issue resolved, but obviously not as quickly as we would have liked. This issue is high priority and we really want to make sure it does not happen again. I would like to thank everyone who made an effort to let us know what was happening.