Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

infamous error 500

How longs game been down for?

Comments

• Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    I got this error since 3 hours ago. Still can't get in as I posted
  • Options
    DdylannDdylann Registered Users 172 Posts
    About 30min for me in louisiana.
  • Options
    FoFo_514FoFo_514 Registered Users 7 Posts
    game is still down :-(
    knows someone the reason?
    does anyone know when it goes again?
  • Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    I am not alone. Wonder if anyone is racing. I'm losing ground.
  • Options
    PimpseyjPimpseyj Registered Users 5 Posts
    Always during turf for me. The same thing happened to me two weeks ago. They need to start compensating!
  • Options
    jan190341jan190341 Registered Users 28 Posts
    just startet here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    jan190341jan190341 Registered Users 28 Posts
    just started here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Laf 08Laf 08 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Error 500 ya tengo una hora de que sale ese error, pensé que solo era a mi. Se arregla el problema o ya no vamos a poder jugar?
  • Options
    BEAST DOG 1567BEAST DOG 1567 Registered Users 296 Posts
    Grande problema Laf :(

My game now loads up and garage opens then game Resets
  • Options
    JHUNGER413JHUNGER413 Registered Users 7 Posts
    My games have been down since 4 p.m. EASTERN TIME...............MY question is are they reimbursing players for loss time....a lot has been invested by all, I'm sure. I say we all get the dang..car. What ya'LL say?
  • Options
    gdmfsbgdmfsb Registered Users 344 Posts
    This is bullshyt.....games been down for almost 4 hours for some but not others I'd like to hear from the developers as to what they are gonna do if anything to reimburse us and if they are gonna take it consideration the turf top rank that some of us were when game went down
  • Options
    My games have been down since 4 p.m. EASTERN TIME...............MY question is are they reimbursing players for loss time....a lot has been invested by all, I'm sure. I say we all get the dang..car. What ya'LL say?
  • Options
    Games been down seven hours and its doing my head in
  • Options
    game (android) is still down :-(
  • Options
    Yea know been down 16hrs....
  • Options
    Error 500
    What is this for an error?

Game (Android) is still down
  • Options
    Lilpablo002Lilpablo002 Registered Users 20 Posts
    My game has been down for a whole day!!!
  • Options
    Lilpablo002Lilpablo002 Registered Users 20 Posts
    My game has been down for a whole day!!! I say we all get the car!!!! Or at least 500 gems
  • Options
    I got mines to open and load...just keep hitting retry..and when it says restart account..press back.button....but no..One else is on....and event data..not there
  • Options
    Formulafirebird350Formulafirebird350 Registered Users 6 Posts
    STARTED Yesterday and has been 12 Hours straight. Was working fine, I got off to work on my car, came back and now can't get on. I'm loving the Car Compensation idea, I can't help in turf war, drivers challenge or multiplayer. What's the deal?
  • Options
    I got in and raced...left message and
  • Options
    We all deserve 1st..place. rewards...
    Everyone
  • Options
    BlownKit245BlownKit245 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Game is down right now 2:00 P.M. CENTERAL TIME... Hope we get reimburse for the lost time for turf... I've spent a lot of money on gems for turf and my team is ranked 102... Hope the games comes back up..
  • Options
    JeddjJeddj Registered Users 36 Posts
    Lol I can't wait to see what they give us if nothing a lot of people will go mad in forums lol
  • Options
    BlownKit245BlownKit245 Registered Users 191 Posts
    Game is down right now 2:00 P.M. CENTERAL TIME... Hope we get reimburse for the lost time for turf... I've spent a lot of money on gems for turf and my team is ranked 102... Hope the games comes back up..
  • Options
    Now going on 28hrs still no word from the glu/cie team